Society in Chaos

It seems to me that the world we live in is one where humanity does not exist. Has this been the case forever? Or has this has been the case throughout human history?

I think not!

The answer is to look behind the distortions of history. The so-called triage of Abrahamic religions is the basis of the current omnipresent patriarchy. This is a conjecture put forward by people who follow polytheists.

However, it is likely that either the thoughts of the polytheists have been polluted by the triage or they themselves are the seminal agents of patriarchy.

My premise is that in polytheistic religions the goddesses are just consorts of the gods' whose masculinity is just as toxic as that of the triage's. The latter being dominant in the world, have reinforced these ideas.

We can do away with patriarchy without using violent means though use of memes. Memes are codons of ideas much like that of DNA bases. These can subliminally spread using music, sentence structure, fashion as they target and mould the human subconscious.

So my question is how can this overbearing influence of masculine memes be neutered to bring about a genderless society. Erasing gender differentiation will give rise to an evolutionary jump in terms of mental processing.

In my understanding. gender is a manifestation of the brain - based on the epigenetic expression of allele/s in direct conjunction with environmental cues.