--Chapter 18--

Phone lang ang gamit ko kaya di ko na-bold lahat.

Salamat sa mga nagbabasa, alabyuu!

 **********************************************************

Jyzelle's POV

Bilis ng oras at December 27 na. Walang nangyari na pagsosorry kay Feloy dahil December 26 na sila ng hapon umuwi at pagod pa sila. Hayyy! pag si Destiny ang di papayag! Kaasar! No choice ka.

Sa'n kaya galing ang mga yun?

Kaya nagkulong ako sa kwarto ngayon, pagod ako kahapon magkasama kasi kami ng parents ko  sa halos lahat ng acivities.

Kaya ngayon parang bugbog ang katawan ko, dagdag niyo pa ang naudlot na plano ko! Kaasar lang!

***

Juztienne's POV

I didn't tell my beloved bestfriend that I already arrive at the Paradise of LeizeLyn's Hotel and Resort.

Why?

Because I want to surprise her.

I brought my big and heavy bag with me, which made me regret why I didn't ask for help.

Considering that I dont know where the heck are they, and I even paid for my entrance.

But in the end, I convinced myself that this is a good idea.

I dialed Jyzelle's number and after 4 rings she picked up, I wonder what took her so long.

"Hello best? Bakit di overseas number ang gamit mo? Wait, nan-nandito ka na?"

"Bad move" I said under my breath, now everything has been spoilt.

My plan is to knock on her door and let her scream on top of her lungs 'cause she's surprise to see me, but I guess that won't be possible now.

"Nasa'n kana ba? Nasa airport? Sunduin ka na namin? Kailan ka pa dumating? Bakit di mo sinabi na ngayon ka na babalik? Bakit-" she's not too excited, is she? She surely missed me.

"Fine! Since everything had just been spoilt. I'm here at the lobby."

"Lobby? lobby ng saan? Wait, nandito ka na sa resort?" I can hear her footsteps and even the door bang from the phone.

Looks like she's running towards me.

"BEST!" She hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.

"You really miss me, don't you?" I teased her.

"Well if it's not obvious then, no!" she said crossing her arms "I'm just excited to see my pasalubongs, you know!"

"Liar!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us huh?"

"Surprise!" I said in a sarcasm tone. Throwing my hands in the air.

"I'm surprised! Yayy!" she revenge. In an exaggerated sarcastic tone.

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes again "I missed you Princess!" I said hugging her.

Who wouldn't miss a bestfriend like her? Well, except for Phillip.

"I missed you too Princess!" she hugged back.

***

Candice's POV

"Girl, are you sure you wanna celebrate New Year here?"