🍂Your Brand New Pet 🍂

(The Picture above doesn't belong to me, credits to original artist!)

Name: Zaera Comronia
"..Hi."

Age: 19
"Sorry, I don't keep count..."

Gender: Male
"I dunno.."

Sexuality: Pansexual
"It that something that important for you humans to know?"

Species: Fennec fox/Human

Personality: He is very clingy and picky but playful. Once he comes across a stranger, He'll decide whether they are his enemy or his friend. If you happen to be someone he doesn't like, he won't hesitate to become violent.
He only acts nice when he gets to know a certain person. He can be very loving and protective once you prove that you're not a threat to him.

Looks: He has white spiky hair with big fox ears popping out and glowing lavender colored eyes surrounded by a black sclera while in his normal form he has two alternate eye colours which are; red and blue. He has very pale skin and his height is 5'5. He wears a brown jumper and a white shirt underneath. He often walks bare-footed.

Likes: playing, the sand, the dessert, sand dunes, quiet places, hunting, socialising, nighttime, scratching behind his ears, other foxes.

Position: Seke
"Hm..topping is fine with me.."

Extra:
-He has very good hearing and quick speed.
-He has the ability to turn into a fennec fox at will:
Don't let his adorable features fool you, though. Unlike others of his kind, he isn't that easily scared of predators.

-he behaves like a fennec fox, which means he is nocturnal, often only active at nighttime

-Original Form:

Backstory:He was born in the sahara dessert along with his family which he doesn't really stay around with for too long

Backstory:
He was born in the sahara dessert along with his family which he doesn't really stay around with for too long.
He was taken as an exotic pet when he was 11 and was taken to the city.
Not many wanted to buy him because of his aggressive nature so he was transferred to a small pet store to be taken care of, there instead.

Scenario 1:
You always wanted a pet, preferably a dog, and now was the day you finally got one. After-all, they do say that a dog is a man's best friend!
You entered a pet store looking around for the perfect pup but your eyes caught something else.
You saw a cute fox-like creature in one of the containers, staring at you before yawning and curling up into a ball.

You asked the store owner how much it costed. "Oh that? I believe fennec foxes cost around $1500...Expensive right? The small guy bites though, just be careful." the old man replied.
You...

Or..

(Make your own scenario?)