☯Little Ghost ☯

(Pictures don't belong to me, credits to original owners!)

Name: Yuteia Qamuro
"Hm? Guess you haven't heard about it on the news yet.."
"Back off."
Age: 16 (Physically 12 years)
"I lost count.."
"The hell is up with you???"

Gender: Male
"I'm still a male..I don't know about my other friend though.."
"DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL TO YOU!?"

Sexuality: Bisexual
"Uh..I don't remember.."
"You little..."

Species: Ghost/Phantom

Personality: Yuteia is very absent-minded, not really willing to pay much attention to real world. He refuses to accept neither the real world or the spiritual world. He doesn't like talking to other spirits as states that they are way too awkward to be around. Towards humans, he enjoys scaring them from time to time but often gets depressed because of the fact that he can't really move away from his current world. With an actual friend to be around, he would be playful but rude. He used to be kinder as a living being but that's not the person he is anymore.

Looks: he is an albino meaning that he has white hair, red eyes and very pale skin. He is 5'2 tall. He is often seen wearing a regular school uniform with a loose jacket on top.

Likes: scaring humans, bunnies, the cold, empty spaces, flutes, music boxes, marshmallows, the color white, smaller ghosts, lanterns

Position: uke
"Please get out of my sight.."
"G E T O U T"

Extra: Yuteia is possessed by another spirit named "Ringa" who is assigned to help him kill the culprit of his murder. Ringa has the capability to take control of Yuteia once something triggers his rage. This form of Yuteia causes him to go berserk, destroying any human who dares interfere with his plan.

Ringa's Form towards Yuteia:

Backstory: He was killed in a murder case a few years ago near a circus

Backstory: He was killed in a murder case a few years ago near a circus. Though, during his murder, he never did know who the actual culprit was. He was never at peace so he was trapped in the human world as a ghost. He cannot cross over into the underworld until he figures out who his killer is. He does however have a "guardian" to help him out. Ringa is a spirit who clings to him in order to complete his "duty" and help Yuteia murder his killer.

Scenario 1:

You were casually taking a walk in the park. You lost track of time and checked your watch/phone which stated 12:00 am You hear a sound within the bushes behind you. It seems like someone's been spying on you. You take a look but see nothing. There was a sudden gust of wind as you hear a playful whistle. You...

Or...

(Make your own scenario?)