🙇🏻The Prince's Brother 🙇🏻

(The Picture above doesn't belong to me, credits to original owner!)

Name: Kiri Sanmore
"Um.."

Age: 15 (201 if counted in human years)
"..why do you ask..?"

Gender: Male
"Is it not obvious..?"

Sexuality: ???
"Huh??"

Species: Spirit/Forest Yokai

Personality: Kiri is often a cowardly kid that hardly stands up for himself, having his older brother, Jin to do all the talking for him. He is paranoid about mostly anything and is incredibly clumsy. He tries to smile for his brother to keep Jin from stressing too much about him but feels like he will always mess up no matter what. He only talks openly with his brother and no one else. With a lover, he'd possibly be happier and might even gain a bit more self-esteem.

Looks: Kiri has dark blue hair and bright blue eyes, unlike his brother. He has pale skin and a height of 5'4. He often just wears some of his brother's spare cloaks since he doesn't really have that many clothes that suit him.

Likes: The rain, forests, ponds, humans, his brother, silence

Position: Uke
"..."

Backstory:
When Kiri was younger, his brother had taken charge of their kingdom after the disappearance of their parents. Since then, Jin was the only guardian he had left and he wasn't even able to protect him for too long till Kiri started to develop depression

Scenario 1:
You live in a small kingdom ruled by Prince Jinrei. You had known about his little brother, Kiri and happened to be his best friend.
Kiri was a childhood friend of yours but you noticed that he started to be less open with you and often kept more secrets including about his depression during his parents' death.
You...

Scenario 2:
You came across Kiri in the corner of a street one day, surrounded by a bunch of thieves. You overhear the "thieves" having their little conversation about kidnapping the prince's younger brother in exchange for his riches. The young boy seemed scared.
You...

Or...

(Make your own scenario?)