pure art

Hatred, Lust, Indecisive decisions; Those are the only things that circulates our so called 'love' for each other.

"Babe, how about we do it again?" He spoke lustfully, putting his hand on my thigh.

I slapped his hand away and scooted on the other side of the couch, "No, Ethan. That's all we do! How about we go on a date?" I whined.

"Are you out of your mind? Sex is definitely better than going on some dumb date" He retorts, moving closer to me.

"Sex is better than making me feel loved huh, babe?" I stood up and walked to the door.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He followed. My heart started pumping fast as I tried to move fast. As I was about to reach the door, he gripped my wristband turned me to face him.

"Babe, Y/N, you know I love you so much." Ethan cupped my face and started to lean in. I crunched my face in disgust and pushed him away.

"I gotta get some air" I rushed outside and in my car.

I sighed and drove to what ever the fuck the wind leads me to.

I wondered through what it leads to be a 'public gathering' where in a open field, people all around the city can socialize and drink.

Being the dimwit I was, I stooped in. Trying to get my mind away from Ethan, if possible, forever.

"Hey" As if God had answered my prayers, a black haired boy greeted me with the brightest smile.

"Oh hi" I waved, taking a sip from my red cup.

"You new here? Haven't seen you at all before" He said as he refilled his cup from the table beside me and leaned in.

"Oh yeah, just moved here with my fian- bestfriend" I chuckled, avoiding the mention of my fiance.

"I'm George, but I'd rather have you call me Joji." He reached out to shake my hand.

"The name's Y/N." I shook his hand and slowly pulled away.

"You still go to school?" He sat down on the grass, me following afterwards

"I just finished college, I'm actually 23" I chuckled, sitting down beside him.

"Really? I'm 25 and you look waaaaay younger than you are" he said, obviously exaggerating the "way". I playfully rolled my eyes at him and slapped his shoulder.

We continued to sit and chatter for HOURS. Up until it was midnight and it was time to have the annual dance thingy.

"Alright! Partner up!" The Mc announced. Everyone was suddenly quiet, including us. I gulped and glanced at him only to see that he was already staring. I watch him clear his throat and stand up.

"So, care to dance with ya boy?" He reached out to me with his hand.

"Don't mind if I do" I grabbed it and he pulled me up. 

We danced elegantly and looked at each other's eyes the whole time with his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck.

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you just met?

Pure art. Was the last words I thought before he kissed me on the forehead and wished me goodnight. I gave him a hug and drove home.

Checking my pocket for keys of the house, I came across a note that says:
Call me! And a number inside it with the name 'Joji'

A smile was plastered on my face as I made sure that the note would be safe

upon entering the house, It was expected that shards of glass were scattered on the floor, broken furniture, shattered mirrors, and Ethan laying sloppy in the couch.

I decided to just leave a letter, telling him that I was leaving.

Enough. Ethan, I'm done with all of this. I had come to my senses and decided to just find my own place here at new york city. I'll work it out. For now, try and strive your best to be better without me.
Goodnight

I left the paper beside him and left.
"Where am I going to stay?" I sighed under my breath as I drove and stayed in a motel for a day up until I found myself a place to live.

| Hey joji

| hey Y/N, it's 3 in the morning. How come ur still up? :0

| can't sleep and is staying in a motel for god knows when

| oh shit keep safe, text me what motel. Ill come and pick you up @ 11:00 we can have brunch

| why tho?

| just because I want to

| you're cute :(

| We're cuter! xx

| :o

| anw care to explain why you're staying in the motel?

| call me

We talked 'till 4. I explained the actual reason why I'm staying here and talked about the most random things before we both fell in a deep sleep.