Chapter 1

A new home, a new school and a new beginning. That's all I ever wanted and now I got it.

My new beginning in England. Far away from my past. I just hope my reputation didn't come with otherwise I'm screwed

I hope I'll make a good impression. I just don't wanna be seen as the school slut like back in South Africa. I wasn't actually a slut. I just slept with one guy and then BOOM I'm the school slut. And i did love him. He just didn't love me back. He sort of tricked me into sleeping with him. You know the words boy say when they want to get in between your legs.

And no my mom and dad didn't move all the way across the world just for my mistake. My dad got a good job here for some company. Not that I really care. I'm just far away from those people i used to call my 'friends'.

"ANNA!!! How many times do I have to call you?" my mom stormed in my room without knocking. "Too many fucking times if you asked me. Why can't you be more like adult?"

"I told you I was coming. You can't just come into my room and think you can yell at me!" I yelled back at her. I hate it when she does that. It really irritates me.

"Watch your tone young lady. I'm leaving in 5 minutes. Just make sure you are ready." Oh! I love it when she doesn't have anything back to say. And with that she left my room.

I just hate her. Like she thinks she can run my life, but she just can't. Next year I'll be gone. I don't know where I'm going, but

I'll be gone.

I grabbed my things and went down stairs.

"Morning dad." He just looked at me like I'm a weirdo.

I ignored it, and went straight to the car. After a while my mom and annoying brother climbed in the car. My mom were nagging about something, but I just ignored it.

After about an half hour drive with nagging from my mother we finally got to the school I'm going, London High. Actually me and my brother are going too that school. How lovely.

"Have a good day yo-" Before my mom could talk any further I slammed the door in her face and made my way too the entrance.

People were looking at me weird. It takes a lot for me too keep my mouth shut.

"Oh my god! Look at the new girl. She looks like a weirdo." I heard a girl say. I turned around and looked the girl in the eye.

"Look if you have a problem with me you can say it too my face and not behind my back. And you can go tell your little skanks that I'm a bitch, because I promise you it won't make me or break me."

She looked at me if I was crazy. "If you keep looking at me please just tell me if I should get you food to eat. Like seriously I'm not food."

And with that I walked away. Looks like I just stood up against tbe bitch of the school. Not the brightest idea.

**********************************************************

hii. I'm Marlize.

If you could please tell me what you think of the story so far it would be helpful. And I'm for any grammar or speling mistakes. I dont really speak english

Much Love xxxxxxxx