Chapter 9

After English I went to my locker. When the bitch showed up. "Hey, Anna. Look I'm really sorry what I said about you this past few days. But actually I meant it and what I don't really care if you know One Direction. So yeah... Just let me know when you are going to kill yourself so that I can through a house party filled with people that hates you, Okay." Well that hurted.. If it wasn't for my motto in life I would killed myself a long time ago.

I didn't say anything back.. I just couldn't that hurted to much. I looked at her. She knew she hurted me, good. She walked away with a smirk on her face.

I grabbed my books for the next class. I was really sad. I wanted to kill myself before and I didn't succeed. I was in the hospital for four days for observation. Everyone treated me different after that. Until he came in my life and made everything worse. I really miss South Africa. The beauty of it, the freedom and atmosphere. I just wish I could tell someone about all this. Maybe things will get better then. Maybe I'll have a better or maybe I'll be more depressed.  I don't know. But I just have to get all of this of my chest, all the pain, the thoughts and the feelings.

"Hey. I'm Azraa.. I heard what Courtney said about you. Don't listen to hear okay?" She was really beautiful. But she scared me.

"Oh, yeah. I know. It doesn't even bother me." That was a total lie.

Azraa had dark hair with a tanned skin. Dark brown eyes. She wasn't as tall as me. But she was was meduim sized. Her hair was curly. It looked so good on her.

"Yeah, but she's just jealous that you looked good at the first day of school. I heard her said that to her one fake ass friend Britney." She definitely looks like a cool friend to have.

"Oh and I'm Anna by the why." Why would Courtney be jealous of me? She told me my VANS were old.

"Yeah I know. The whole school knows actually. They found out that you stand up to Courtney... something no one does. Eveyone is scared of her because her father gives the school money each year for some stupid stuff." She definitely loves to talk. That's for sure! I love her already!

"But I'll see you around in school, Azraa." I smiled at her..

"Yeah I'll see you too" She waved at me.

It was finally lunch after three classes passed. I slept in 2 of them. I'm just not hoping the teachers caught me.

I bumped into Azraa again "Oh hey Azraa.."

"Heyyy Anna" She gaved me a genuine smile I gladly returned. "Look I want to know if you would like to sit with me for lunch today, because I don't really have any friends here.. My best friend moved to America." She rambled it off.

"Yeah I'd love too. Thank you."

We got our food and went to this table at the back of the cafeteria. We talked about our past. I lied to her about mine. I don't trust her yet. Maybe after three months I'll tell her or sooner. Depends how much I trust her.

She's from London. And doing her last year in school. Like me. Her mom have a boutique somewhere in London, don't know where, and her dad works for some company.

"Azraa, I can you come to my hotel room after school so that we can hang out please?" She knows that I live in a hotel for a few days. And my reason was my mom and dad are out of town.

"Yeah I'd love too.. but only if I can make use of the tub.. Sorry I love hotel bathrooms. They are so luxurious and makes me feel like I'm a queen"

I started to laugh. That's the funniest thing ever.

"What do you have last period? I have science at Mr. Lee." I asked Azraa.

"Me too.. That's like the best news ever."  She said excitedly

The day went by quick.. I think it's save to say that I made a new friend. Hopefully she will become my best friend.

Louis texted me saying that Someone is going to pick me up.. I told him about Azraa coming so the car must be big enough for three people.

"Azraa, do you like One Direction?" Please don't say she is a big fan otherwise I'm screwed!

"Yeah I love their music a lot. I'm just not a hardcore fan."  Thank God!

"Thank god you aren't.. Because one of them are going to pick us up." I tried to said with my most calm voice ever. Like as if it's no big deal. She started to shriek. "I'm so sorry about that, but its just so unbelievable."

I was about to say something when a black '69 Impala stopped in front of us.. With a nice looking guy that was Zayn Malik. Luckily most people are gone.. Wait! Zayn is driving the car In Supernatural!

"So what do you think?" He looked at me smirking.

"What the actual Fuck! ... You know I love this car and then you go and stand buying it. That's sad!"

*****************************************

Heyyy :)

#4YearsOfOneDirection 4 Years! I can't believe it. It's so sad.. They saved me in many ways thank you.

And sorry about the filler but I wanted to update on the boys 4th Anniversary. Next update will be better I promise.  

Marlize :) xx