Chapter 2

After walking into the school and searching for my locker. Witch were hard because I swear everyone already knew what happened outside

I putted in all my books and started to stick on some photos of celebrities and such.

I keep getting this feeling someone is watching me. I'm freaked out actually. But my mind is probably playing games on me.

I already went to the office so I checked my schedule amd saw I've got English writing first. Yes! Something I'm good at.

I got my way to class and saw I was early. What a miracle if you ask me. I'm never early for class.

Finally the bell rang. Kids stormed in. Just as I was about to thank Jesus the devil walked in. Yep the girl from outside.

"Oh looked who joined English Writing." She said. Her friends just laughed. What was so funny anyway? I decided to just let it go.

"Morning class sorry I'm late. I'm Mr. Higgings I'll be your English Writing teacher for the year. There will be rules in my class. And you must obey them at all time..."

I kinda zoomed out. He just went on with the class rules.

I started too look at the class. Okay actually I was judging them by looks. I know it's wrong but I'm really bored and hungry.

"So that will be it for today. We will start tomorrow with work. You can relax just don't break down my class. I saw everyone took out their phones so of course I'm taking out mine too.

I surfed the internet. I Google One Direction and saw some stories. I scrolled down a bit and saw they are coming to London. Doing a show just because they can. I'm so exited. I booked my ticket. And yes I did that. I have my own bank account that my mother don't and won't know about. It's my savings account if you wanna put it like that.

"Hey nerd!" I heard someone say and a paper hit me. It came from the devil. I'm naming her that from now on.

"What do you want? Do you want attention 'cause I won't give it too you." oh I love it when I'm sassy. Thank you Louis!

"Attention no darling! I just wanna say you should really begin to read teen vogue. Those shoes are so last year." She just insulted VANS what was wrong with her?

"Oh and fake hair isn't" she gasped at my remark.

"And where did you get that accent. It sounds like you gave too many blow jobs" Okay that hurt. I know I slept woth one guy. I never gave anyone a blow job.

The class were quiet during our trash talking to each other. Luckily the bell rang. I just gathered my self together and walked out with confidence. Making everyone think that didn't hurt me. But if they only knew.

*****************************************

Okayy so I hope you like this story. But please if you are reading this please vote. So that I can know who's reading. You don't have to vote every chapter. But yeah. One Direction will come in soon I promise. Oh and sorry it's short wrote it on the phone.

Much love

Marlize :) xx