Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning my voice was all groggy and my entire body aced like I had just ran to the moon done 1000 squats stretched my rib cage and to top it all off ran back to earth. I just layed in my bed watching Logan Paul for like 2 hours when there was a knock on my door. Who is it! I called. No reply. Hellooooo?! I shouted. No reply. I stand up and start walking over to the door.Oh my god if this is you Kyla I'm gunna scre---. No one was there. I went and checked on Kyla. She was dead asleep. I can tell when Kyla is asleep and when she is faking it. I went into mum and dads room and they were dead asleep too. I went back to my room and just sat on my chair next to the door. About 25 minutes later I heard another knock at the door. I swung open the door to find. No one. No one was there. I wouldn't have heard them running down the hall. I closed my bedroom door and opened my curtains. I went over to my desk in the corner of my room and opened up my MacBook. I'm searched online 'The Westbrooke forest' because that's what the name of the forest was called. Then I went into Reddit because I saw some people saying they had seen silhouttes. I was so intrigued by these stories. They describing it better than I could have ever described it. They said 'the silhoutte of a man could just barely be seen through the thick fog of west Brooke forest.' I was shocked that 167 over people had seen this silhoutte. Then my stomachs started to rumble. I remembered I had a pancake recipe in the cuboard. I shut down my MacBook and go downstairs. No ones awake yet I mean it is only 9am. I proceed to make some pancakes and I could say I am a pro pancake maker all of my pancakes are perfectly circle with the help of a mould and I put on just the right amount of syrup and the butter just melts in the centre. I don't like syrup or butter on my pancakes so I have sugar, chocolate spread and strawberries. And that's the way I like them.

I sat grabbed my pancake and I sat down on the sofa and watched some telly. I love watching reality TV and soaps. But today none of the soaps or reality TV were on and I forgot to pre record some so I just watched TAPs if you don't know what TAPs is they are paranormal investigators from America. They investigate haunted houses abandoned prisons or  correctional facilities. They investigate lighthouses, forests. You name it they have probably investigated it. I just started to get into the episode because they were investigating a forest when the doorbell rang and there was a knock on the door...