Author's note

Hello everyone! Welcome to  Queen of Pearl. Alot of love to you all.

Before I let you know what this book is about I'd like to let you know that I'm human. Do you know what I'm insinuating?

Well, I'm saying that I make mistakes, alot of them. This book hasn't been edited so if you can, please... Point out the errors or atleast some of them.

Now we can begin💖

❄️To Princess Venus, most things were still a blur.

She couldn't understand life. Why everything happened the way it did.

  She just lost her father to a force she knows nothing about, witchcraft, or so she thought. Her dear father, the late king dreamt to her after death, telling her to go to a city she's never heard of.

Her stepmothers saw her as a threat because they wanted to rule Kingdom of Pearl by themselves.

After being framed for her father's death, she fled.

She came up on the City of Looms that her father told her about and in the city, she found what she never expected, what she never believed in.

Up on returning to her Land with powers that were out of this world, the Cold Queen invaded the princess's mind.

She lived in the hills above Pearl capturing pass buyers and turning them into ice sculptures.

Then, the people who framed the Princess needed the cold Queen's  help but, little did they know that the cold Queen was actually the Princess.

But...

Will she ever get to claim her throne?

Or

Will she die trying?