In the end

In the beginning, there was wickedness and heartache but
in the end,
Peace and love will reign.

Cold Queen's POV;

Long ago a demon by the name of Vagabar escaped hell.

He chose my sister's body as his host for his spirit would only wonder on this earth without a host body. My sister was powerful, she was fire, I was ice. But Vagabar turned her into a monster, she killed our mother and hung our Father.

She tormented our village burning houses down and burnt families alive.

But then, I found a very powerful wizard that could get the demon out of my sister. He lore him out of her and trapped him in Intuiesia's bracelet.

He took the bracelet away and promised that he'd get rid of it.

My sister was back to her normal self. She was heartbroken by all that happened so we decided to flee the village. The night we planned to flee we overslept, somehow.

When I woke in the morning she was not in the cottage. I hurried outside and saw her laying in a bath of blood.  The villagers drowned her in her own blood.

That froze my heart. That was what turned me wicked. And I froze the village and shattered it to the ground.

I went around doing all that wickedness until I got trapped in the City of Looms. My body died but my spirit was stuck in Looms. It refused to go to the land of the dead. I never understood why until the Princess showed up. She was meant to be my host.

And now I realized why. I had unfinished business with the Vagabar.

,,,

"I see you found a new host?" I looked at him with a straight face.

"She was always evil," he smiled. "Did you know that she killed the king?- and a Maiden?" He giggled.

"When will you end?"

"After you, ofcourse."

All I need to do is freeze that bracelet and shatter it. I stared at him thinking.

Suddenly, the demon was inside my head. "Three of us can't stay in here" I managed to utter.

It was a fight within myself. That's what that demon does to people. I was looking forward to ending him. I started to see things, strange things. I was no longer in the Palace of Pearl.

I was in a dark room surrounded by nothing but fallen stars. I could hear continuous cries of my sister as she screamed for pain.

Fire appeared below my feet. The ground was now fire. I was melting. I felt death for the second time. I had no control over myself. The Princess was slowly fading inside my head. I began to feel sorry for her. She had been through so much in the past. She deserves to live a happy life as the Queen of Pearl.

Vagabar's voice sounded inside my head. He was telling me to step into hell and feel the fire. "Don't you think your better off dead?" He whistled.

Now I stood on the sea shore. A giant snake was on the water. He was coming towards me. I tried to do something, I tried to turn him to ice but I had no control.