Chapter 2

I HAVE TO UPDATE. 

I HAVE TO UPDATE. 

OR ELSE IMMA DIE FROM EXHAUSTION FROM EXAMS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Harry grunted for the umpteenth time in his vehicle. He jetted straight from London to Dublin and was heading through a long tiring drive from the airport to the farming town of Mullingar. He drove pass the wide fields of greenery and reminiscence the days before he became famous. The endless greenery and the sheep frolicking the pastures. Nothing has changed. It was like  time stood in a standstill.  

Harry spotted the abandoned chimney up in the hills. The roof broken and the walls withered as it ages. The place as a child he was afraid of when he was still living here. It now looked just sad. He never realized how far the houses were from each other. Last time he remembered they would literally drive a tractor or ride horses everywhere.  He could not imagine doing those things now.

Half the population in the town were those elderly folk. As per normal the young people were eager to leave the place as soon as possible. A slow town like this isn't a place for a hot blooded youth. 

Harry would know. He was one of them.

He finally reached a tiny looking brick house surrounded by beautiful climbing flowers. The wooden porch still needed a good wash and the dirty Ireland flag still hung proudly on the tiny pole. 

A house that he hadn't seen in almost a decade. 

Wow. 

It is exactly as I remembered, I wonder if Niall is here...

He parked his Jeep in front of the house and honked a couple of times. Harry felt frustrated. He had been waiting for a while now. And he hated waiting. He hated this place. Nothing ever happens in the town. No malls, no clubs, nothing special. All he could do was stay in his jeep and play that stupid Flappy Bird game. 

"Urgh! Why the fuck am I here!" he yelled from his car after failing the ninth time. 

Mullingar is so boring. 

"Oh shut up you crazy." 

Harry recognized the voice he dreaded so much to hear. He faced the window where the voice was coming from. Harry almost had a short of breath. The man with messy blonde hair and the most captivating blue eyes was glaring at him. A cold breeze brushed his face.  Harry quickly got out of his vehicle.

"What brings you here you twat!" he yelled. 

Harry sighed. "Hello Niall." 

"Hello Niall," Niall mocked. "Fuck you."

The blonde took the shovel in his hand and attempted to hit Harry. But the curly lad swiftly backed away. 

This was exactly what he was dreading. 

Harry locked his Jeep and stared at the man. Harry hadn't seen the man in almost a decade. He would be lying if he didn't say Niall looked as gorgeous as he remembered. His last memory of him was Niall sleeping in his bed, his soft snores slowly echoing in the quiet space.

"Niall," he whispered. "How are you?"

"Get out. No one wants you here anymore Mr. Fancy pants. Go get back into your expensive truck and get going," Niall half-yelled throwing the shovel on the porch.

"Nice to meet you too Niall." 

Harry watched as the man stomped his way to his house, grunting all the way and practically slammed the door to Harry's face. 

"And get the fuck off my house." 

Harry frowned. The door slammed shut to his face. Niall was still the cursing little leprechaun. Sigh, nothing will ever change in this town. 

"Sorry but technically my name is still on the papers. So this is still my house too," replied Harry softly through the door. 

"What the fuck do you want now you curly haired tub of lard?"

Harry faked a laugh. He always adored Niall's ability to make the most creative curses. 

"I want a divorce." 

"I thought we already divorced." 

"I want an official divorce." 

"I want the god damn papers." 

"Papers? God Niall. We are living in the 21st century who uses papers anymore. Here I have the papers on my Ipad. Just sign it." Harry smiled proudly and handed Niall the black tablet from his jacket. 

Niall frowned. He felt slightly hurt that he insulted him like that. Niall held the gadget in his hands, he never held the thing before. He heard about it but,he always wasn't a fan of fancy tech stuff. That thing looked and felt like a shiny cutting board. 

"What do I do with this?" asked Niall curiously. 

Harry let out a mocking laugh. Was this kid even serious? 

"You don't even know how to use a freaking Ipad. How uncivilized can you get." 

Niall could feel anger coming to his ears. 

"Fuck you. And this bloody contraption too!" He yelled and threw the pad on the stone pathway. 

Harry watched in horror as his shiny tablet broke into many pieces in front of his eyes. 

"MY IPAD!" 

"Boohoo you broke your shiny chopping board!" 

"CHOPPING BOARD! My life is in that thing" he yelled at Niall. Harry barged into the house and stood chest to chest with his husband. He had never felt so many emotions in such a short period. Urgh, he wanted to strangle that Ipad throwing leprechaun. 

"Go the fuck away. Before I take my gun and shoot you." muttered Niall softly.

Harry sighed and took a step backwards. 

"I'll get the papers Niall. And I need you to sign it." 

-.-.-.-.-.-

CONTINUE??

CONTINUE??

SHOULD I CONTINUE???