-1-

2009 -1-

Liam's POV

I put my fingers in her hair And kiss her lips. She moans my name as are naked body's touch together.

My alarm goes off and I smack it as hard as I can to shut it up. Louis walks in jumping on my bed.

"It's time to geeeeeet uuuuuup" Louis sings in my ear. I punch him in the balls an he falls to the ground.

"Leave me alone." I say my voice scratchy

"Have another dream about luci?" Louis says patting my back.

"I have a dream about her every night for six years."

I have the same dream about a girl I did it with when I was 14 and she was 16 every time a sleep with a girl it's never the same. It was only the summer but I love her I do.

"I'm sorry bro, but el's here with Rae they have nandos" he gets up and skips out of the room. Why are my friends so stupid and childish? I giggled and got up putting some clothes on.

"Hey Rae" Niall says walking I the kitchen.

"Hi Niall" she smiles and their cheeks turn red. Okay why don't they just date already?

Eleanor kisses Louis which turns into a make out.

*Lucilias POV*

I kiss Tommy's lips and helped Dillon into the car seat.

"Have fun at school honey" I say to her. She smiles. And the car takes off I walk back in the house and turn on the t.v it's talking about one direction that stupid band el and Rae won't let me see. I change the channel and decide to take a nap.

When I wake up think of the dream I had about me Liam the same dream I have every night my phone is blown up with missed calls

I called el back and she answered right away.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hi el you called me 50 times" I say

"Yeah there's a molding job next week for you. For Office Depot."

"That was the big emergency?" I ask

"Yes this is your first big time modeling job!"

"Alright el calm down why am I fine and your freaking out?"

"Well Rae is the photographer so you won't be alone."

"I would be fine alone Ellie calm down. What are you doing later I should meet your boyfriend?" I laugh

"No" she screams throw the phone ripping my ear drum.

"Okay okay"

"I just want it to be perfect your my favorite girl he's my favorite guy it would mean a lot if you didn't hate him like you always hate my boyfriends."

"You guys have been together 3 years I'm going to love him." I say.

She mumbles something but I don't hear.

"Lou pass the mustard." I hear Rae's voice say throw the phone.

"I got to go" Eleanor says hanging up.

Okay then.

*Liam's POV*

Ellie just walked all the way around the house to take a phone call it most be important.

"Who was that love?" Louis asks wrapping his arm around her.

"Just a friend." She says.

El is hiding something. What if she's cheating on Lou.. No way.