-4-

-4- 2009

"Mommy, mommy" I heard in the distance. I opened up my eyes still half asleep I saw Dillion's pretty face. "Mommy" she says again I look at the clock and it's 2:17am Dillon is holding her teddy beat the one tommy gave to her. "What baby?" I say moving the top part of my body up holding it up with my elbow. I realized I was in my sports bra and underwear. I Tommy's shirt off the ground and slipped it on.

"I had a bad dream about cowboys and clowns." She says I scooted closer to tommy patting the bed Dillon climbed up and feel asleep in about 2 minutes. I barley sleep the test of the night I kept waking up because Dillon kicked me.

When I woke up in the morning Dillon was in the middle is tommy and I and I was hanging half way off the bed tommy was sound asleep so was Dillon. I just couldn't sleep. Which sucks because today is my photo shoot for Office Depot.

I put on leggings and a knit sweater I slipped on to black bobs and tied my hair in a hug pony talk. I didn't bother putting on make up because that's what the make up people are for. Eleanor calls me and I didn't answer. She called me three more times and I just pressed the end button. Rae calls and I answer.

"Answer el" she says

"No" I say

"I'm mad at you too but I'm more mad at el."

"Why don't you just realize, Lucy, she's was trying to help, she cares about

You and she knows if you see Liam or Louis that your heart would be broken and she doesn't want you to tell Liam about Dillon it would be to much for him trust me."

I begin to cry. "I just miss

My brother."

"I know just call el please"

She hung up and I call el

"Hey el" I say

"Luc I'm so so so sorry I'll never keep any secrets from you ever again."

"Ellie, I get where

You were coming from and I get what you were trying to do, just never try to help again." I. Giggled

"I promise." She laughed "I'm so-"

"Don't talk about it. It's over. I was just not meant to be with my family."

"If it helps Louis isn't talking to me."

"That doesn't help."

"Have you called him?"

"No I'm to scared, I wouldn't know what say to him."

"I understand."

"Igtg. My photo shoot is soon" I say. I hang up and run up stairs kissing Dillion's forehead and I wrote tommy a note saying where I went.

-at the photo shoot-

When in get there my name is in big glowing neon letters with a white screen behind it. There's Rae behind the

camera.

"Hey" I sing

"Hi the make up table is over there." She said and I walked to wear she was pointing.

The lady gave me a short black dress and did my hair kinda messy but I a cute way and she put dark black eye shadow on me. It really brought out my eyes. Some body gave me a computer chair for office door. I sat in it crossing my legs and I put my hand in my hat with a straight face.

"I love that look keep your hand in your hair it looks good with you."

They took the chair away and gave me a binder with a strap I put it on my shoulder and stoop side ways holding the strap I laughed throwing my head back and Rae snapped a picture