-2-

2009 -2-

-Luci and Louis birthday-

*lucilias POV*

It was the same old morning but I didn't have my dream and I wasn't in Tommy's arms maybe I'm finally over Liam.

I walk down stairs to see Dillon dresses in a sun dress and she has a super crappy braid in her hair.

"Merry Christmas Eve mommy" she says eating some scramble eggs.

"Did tommy get you dresses today honey?" I asked laughing giving her a hug.

I fix her hair and change her dress.

"Where is tommy?" I ask confused.

"Hes out side but don't go out there yet." She says in a panic she runs out if her room and into the living room.

"Go get dressed silly goose." She says I kiss her forehead and walk up stairs to my room.

I put on a mini dress that's black and strapless. I throw on black heels and leave my curly brown hair down. I put on light brown eyeshadow and some Chapstick that's it I go down stairs to see rose pedaled leading into the back yard. I throw my coat on and open the door.

I can't believe what I see. Tommy is dressed up in a suit there's an arch behind him with purple and blue flower pedals covering it. I put my hands over my mouth and tommy gets down on one knee pulling out a little red box.

"Tommy" I gasp

He just smiles and I walk closer to him.

"Lucilia Emily Tomlinson, will you give me your hand in marriage? Make me the happiest man in the universe and call me your husband and the father of your daughter and future children I want to start a life with you and finish my life with you." He says at tears slip down my face.

"That's so cheesy." I laugh.

"Just say yes" he says standing up and pressing his lips on mine.

As we pull apart I whisper.

"Did you ask Dillon about this?"

"Of course." He says

"Then yes I'll marry you." I giggle and he lifts me up spinning me around as my nose gets wet. I look up and it's snowing. I scream and we run in the house. Dillon is sitting on the couch with a biggest cheekiest smile I've ever seen.

"Soooo" she says

"Mommy and I are getting married so I going to be your step daddy." Tommy says walking close to her a sitting by her on the couch she screamed really loud and hugged him as tight as she could.

"This is so awesome." She cheered.

I just laughed at sat by them in the other side of Dillon hugging both of them.

*Eleanor's POV*

"Hello?" Louis answers in his raspy morning voice.

"Happy birthday love!" I scream throw the phone.

He clears his voice. "Thank you" I could hear the smile throw the phone.

"No problem.. Wanna come over?" I asked in a sexy voice.

"I'm on my way!" He hung up and I laughed.

"Rae leave!" I yelled throw the house.

"I get it I get it it's Louis's birthday you wanna bang" she said walking down the stairs.

"Rae!" I laughed she laughed to and walked out the door.

"Have fun" she sang as I slammed the door in her face.