-3-

-3- 2009

*lucilias POV*

I can't believe Eleanor would keep something so important from me. She was trying to keep me safe.. Bull crap. Why would she want to keep me safe from my Brother and the father on my beautiful baby girl.

I just don't understand. But I also feel so stupid not Eve having an idea that she was dating my Brother. One direction is all over the world how did I not see then around. I guess I just respect my friends and listen to them when they tell me not to listen or hear about one direction. They just told me I wouldn't like their music an they weren't my type.

I'm so stupid

I have to see Louis it's our birthday. And Liam I have to tell him about Dillon.

I call Eleanor

"Lucilia hey I'm so sorry." She says shocked that I called. I want to forgive her but I just can't not yet.

"Just give me Louis number." I snap

"If that's what you want it's the least I can do."

She gives my his number and I sat thanks hanging up the phone.

I dial the number and there only one more button to press but I can't seem to press it the call button I can't do it and I don't know why. What and I going go to do just call him out of no where I haven't seen Or talked to him in 6 years I can't just call.

I put my phone down and lay on the couch.

Tommy walks in a with Dillon she's holding an ice cream cone. "It's the middle of winter and you went out for ice cream?" I ask.

"It's never a bad time for ice cream." Tommy laughs. Dillon runs to her room "be careful with that dil!" I yell to her

"What's wrong love?" Tommy says he sits on the couch and I put my head on his lap and he begins to play with my hair.

"I heard Louis's voice today, and I know where Liam is. I almost called Louis today. I just couldn't do it."

"This is no time to be upset honey. It's your birthday and we just got engaged. Let's be happy."

"How?" I ask pouting

He leans in kissing my lips it turns in to a make out he slowly leans on me but I lean back laying in the couch.

"Tommy! My Barbies car wheel feel off again." Dillon yells.

"Coming!" Tommy yells back. He got off me an ran up stairs

I lay down and slowly fall asleep.

'Liam slips his cold hands down my spine unclipping my bra he kisses my lips and I wrap my arms around his neck digging my nails in his back. Our naked body's run together. I moan with delight. Liam kisses down my neck to my shoulder. "Don't go" he says I between kisses

"I have to." He stops and looks into my blue eyes and I look in his brown ones.

"Please Lucy stay with me."

He kisses me again but I pull away.

"This was supposed to be memorable. And your pressuring me to stay I'm leaving to go back go school tomorrow there's nothing I can do about it." I said moving from under him.

"Love I didn't mean it like that I just I.. I love you." Liam stutters.

"I love you too Liam." He kisses me again and we fall down back on the bed as he pulls my underwear off my body.'

I hear loud foot steps on wood floors as I peel my eyes open I see Tommy's face and he's walking I look down and see the stairs "is mommy sleeping?" Dillon asked in the sweetest whisper.

"Yeah I'm taking her to bed and I'll come tuck you in and things in One minutes" tommy say I feel my body now on the bed I roll on my side and tommy unzips my dress and slips it of my shoulder then he takes the dress off and throws it in the hamper then he pulls the blanket up my body. He comes back in about ten minutes and lays down after I curl up to him I fall asleep and the beginning if my dream doesn't start.