Chapter17

-Galleria

We finally got to the waterfall and it was so beautiful. Remind me to come here with Zac sometime later.

'Are you talking to me'? My wolf said.

I rolled my eyes. 'No im talking to myself'. I told her.

'Well we are kinda the same person but whatever'. She said in a smartass way.

"Theres a secret cave behind the waterfall but its shut off. To where not even werewolves can get into". Gabby said.

"So how are we going to get down there"? Trent asked.

I smiled and Gabby and Sage looked at me and we all nodded.

"There's only one way". Sage said.

Her and Gabby grabbed hands and jumped off of the cliff.

"What the fuck"!! Shane growled.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Well since this is the only way". The King said he jumped as well.

"Fuck no i aint jumping off no damn cliff". Shane said.

I still was laughing. Such a pussy.

I looked at Zac and he smiled a grabbed my hand.

"See you down there pussies". I yelled as Zac and i jumped together.

We fell into the water. As i surfaced i see Gabby Sage and the King on the side. I swam to where they were as Zac was right behind me.

"Sage your mate is pussy".

She laughed. "I know he is so scared of heights so it might be awhile before he jumps".

"You should have jumped with him then".

"Hey sometimes you have to conquer your fears alone".

I rolled my eyes. "You werent even thinking about him when you jumped.

She laughed again.

"Nope Killer Mode right now". She said.

"Yeah I need to be in that too". I told her.

"What is Killer Mode"? Zac asked.

"Oh when we go on missions we clear everything out of our minds. Only thing on our mind is killing our target and saving the innocent".

"Makes sense but can we go look for my wife now". The King said.

Yeah this is why i need to clear my head.

Soon you heard splashes. I turned to see Shane and Trent pop up from under the water.

"Finally". Gabby mumbles.

I laughed and went behind the waterfall. Damn it my backpack it wet.

As soon as i went behind the waterfall it really was a cave. "Wow it really is a cave, nice Gabby".

"Thank you". She said.

We walked down the cave and let me tell you it was a very long and cold walk. Soon we saw the light. I stopped making everyone else stop behind me.

I poked my head around the corner and i saw Brianna tied to a chair. She looked like she has been hit too many times. I dont know if she was knocked out or just had her head down.

I could see only three people or guards around her. But i feel like there is more.

'King do you mind if we go first and you wait here with Zac'?