Chapter 1

''Hey,'' She looked up with tears running down her face, ''It's okay,'' he said looking deeply into her eyes, he smiled with a big grin trying to cheer her up. Leah grabbed his shirt and brought herself to a tight hug to Josh's warm embrace. He laughed reminding himself of when they first met and asked himself ''How did we get into this massive mess?''.

Leah was a normal, seventeen-year-old teenager, who is pretty straightforward and uses a lot of sarcasm.... a lot, she goes to a normal high school called 'Wingmore High School For Musicians' and yes, you guessed it. Leah is a musician, she studies music theory and plays the violin, which she thinks is pretty lame but she doesn't realize how amazing she is at it. And then there's..... Mia..., I wouldn't call her 'normal' but she's human that's for sure. Mia is sixteen years old and studies history of music and her instrument is the keyboard, and she sings too... The reason she doesn't seem very normal is that her energy is way too high, all the time. I and don't even know how Leah and Mia became good friends. Just please, don't ask.

It was a Monday morning, 6:00 am and Leah was still in bed, she told herself five more minutes until she heard a massive kick on her bedroom door and a very familiar, annoying voice shouting ''GOOD MORNING!'' Leah's face already turned red and poured the bed covers over her angry face. ''Come on sleeping beauty, time to get up for school!'' A massive moan came out of the bed unwanting to go to the prison of education they so call 'school'. Mia smiled and grabbed the covers and immediately there was a massive cold rush upon Leah's skin. ''AAAHHHH''  a scream of rage and anger and laziness filled the whole house with noise no one would want. A pillow violently hit her face.

''Come on, get up'' Leah opened her eyes to find Mia standing on the side of her bed wearing the Wingmore school uniform with a blue tie with a checkered skirt, short blazer which she personally edited herself with her hair in straight down with her fringe up and away. While Leah was lying down in her short tank top pj and some abandoned shorts she found in her closet. She slowly got up moaning about how cold it is. ''How did you get in my flat?'' She looked at Mia with her eyes half closed. Mia tapped the side of her nose ''You don't need to know!' Leah started to look at her with fear, ''I think I'm going to change my key...' Leah finally got up and went to the bathroom to change, Mia looked over to her desk and saw a picture frame with an image of her and Leah in a funfair smiling together. She walked over to it and picked it up and smiled while looking at it. ''Heh'', after a few minutes she heard the bathroom door unlocking and she quickly put it back down trying to make everything look untouched,''Is this okay?'' asked Leah. 

Leah was wearing a black checkered skirt and a white shirt over her skirt with the first three buttons undone, she wore some gentle makeup with a dark choker. Under her skirt were some fishnet tights and a pair of simple boots, she picked up her backpack from the floor and unplugged her phone from the charger. She opened the door and motioned Mia it's time to go, Mia jumped out taking a deep breath of the fresh air, ''Ah, the morning's lovely today isn't it Leah?'' said Mia trying to start a conservation. The sun was shining and there was a gentle breeze to calm the mood, ''Yeah'' Leah said looking up at the sky seeing some clouds and looked down again ''right, let's go.'' They started walking towards Wingmore High School For Musicians. Leah put on her headphones and started listening to this Is Gospel  by Panic! At The Disco.

She started humming the tune and looked at Mia, Mia was looking somehow extra happy today. ''Why are you so high?'' Leah asked, Mia giggled understanding her sarcasm and started telling her a story which made her laugh, Leah, looked at her making it clear that she wasn't interested but she just kept going on, and on and on. It seemed like Mia never truly understood her, no one did.