RETURN OF THE PRISM (PART 2) (EDITED)

PLANET EARTH...

At Summer Cove High School, students are pouring in for another eventful day of learning and fun. Outside the school grounds, the school bus parks up. The bus door slides open, revealing a young Asian boy dressed like a magician with his favourite colour blue. his name is Preston who loves to do magic and his dream was to be the best magician ever.

Preston stepped off the bus breathing in, then letting out a breath of air. As he took a step forwards, silk handkerchiefs which were tied together caught on the door. it trapped two female students, and one of them said "What the heck"

Preston noticed what's happened, so he tried to free them "I'm so sorry," he said, then Preston unlatched the silk rope from a snag by the door.

The two female students begin to walk away, but not before Preston yelled "Wait!! I'm having a magic show later" and extend out flyers to them. One of the female students said "Thanks" taking the flyer from Preston.

They both walk away, whilst Preston noticed other potential students handing out flyers too.

Whilst that was going on, we move over to a yellow truck parked up down the road. Calvin Maxwell, and his girlfriend Hayley Foster.

Calvin loved to fix cars, especially his pride and joy aside from Hayley Nitro his yellow truck. Adventurous Hayley loves the outdoors, nature, and living a healthy lifestyle.

"Try it now!!" Calvin said, from under his truck after fixing what needed doing. Hayley was sitting in the driver's seat, with her Siberian dog called Kody who is sitting in the back.

Hayley turned the keys to start the engine, which successfully did.

"It started" Hayley cheered.

Out of nowhere, a girl shouted "Look out!!" which Calvin hears. He turns his head to the right, as he yelled "AHHH!!!" as a pink hoverboard flies over Calvin's head.

Aboard it was speed-loving Sarah Thompson, whose dream is to do a world record on her hoverboard and loves to wear pink.

"Sorry about that!" Sarah exclaimed, hovering along after apologizing. She came to a halt, in front of Preston who looked at Sarah in utter amazement.

Sarah stepped off her hoverboard, turning it off then carried it under her arm. As he snapped out of it, Preston said "Oh I'm having a magic show later"extending a leaflet out to her.

Sarah kindly grabbed it, as she said "Thanks... really sweet of you" walking past Preston, into school.

So proud, Preston smiled happily walking into school.

~~~

EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE...

The Warrior Dome enters Earth. In one of the rooms aboard the ship, Brody stands by the window looking out at his home. After being away for such a long long time.

Alina walked into the room, after looking everywhere for him. But she knew he was in here because they always hang out in here for some alone time away from everybody.

"Brody, are you okay?" Alina asked, wrapping her arms around him from behind and laying her head between his shoulder blades.

As Brody took hold of Alina's hands, he answered "I'm fine... it's just a relief to be finally getting a chance to return home."

Alina moved to the side of Brody, as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "it's beautiful" Alina said, admiring the green islands and oceans of waves.

"it sure is" Brody agreed, but not at his home. instead without Alina's knowledge, Brody turned and looked at Alina's beauty.