Chapter 14

Luke's POV

"Will you shut up already."

God this girl's so annoying.

Her voice is running through every fucking vein in my body. It's stuck in my head like the lyrics of our songs and it's impossible to get rid of it. I'm starting to be fed up with her shit and her in general.

Always on time and never late. That's the type of a girl she is so it makes sense that she's worried about Paul and the boys, because neither of us let them know about our little road trip. I honestly don't give a shit obviously but she's too good for such a thing.

Paul knows me well enough to stay calm and don't make fucking crazy scenarios which she's making in the big stubborn head of hers. In my point of view we're okay but I know she's freaking out inside.

"What are you thinking of?" She broke the silence and I had to snap myself out of my gaze to respond.

"My ex."

I don't even know why I said that. I couldn't admit that I was thinking about her which caused a foolish move in my head and made me spill the words out of my mouth.

"Oh." Her expression immediately changed and it seemed like she was either embarrassed or sad.

"I'm just kidding." I took the opportunity when she wasn't checking on me and punched her gently almost unnoticeably in the arm.

"Haha." She sarcastically added.

"No but really. I wasn't. I never think of her. Ever."

Why the fuck am I adding more shit into this? She'd be cool with a simple 'no'. I don't need to explain shit to her but here I am doing the exact opposite.

"Bullshit. We always think about our exes."

"I don't." I said and she smiled to herself.

"What was her name?"

"Emily."

"Pretty name." I couldn't tell if she was being honest or the sarcastic little shit she always is and it's driving me crazy.

"I like yours better."

Something inside of me was telling me to not bring that cheesy shit up but my fucked up self never listens to anything that the clever voices in my head tell me.

"Sure." She snapped. Little did she know I'm saying the truth though, she just won't admit it.

"Do you think about your ex?" I couldn't not ask even that I knew the answer already.

"Yeah sometimes I do."

I shook my head with disappointment. She told me on the fucking balcony that she's never been in a damn relationship. Why the hell is she talking about her ex boyfriend?

"I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend." I scolded with a soft tone.

"What?" She looked surprised. "I said I didn't have a proper relationship. Of course I had a boyfriend."

"Oh." I glanced up.

She had such an innocent apologetic expression and I couldn't believe she let believe the bullshit. I was too dumb to think she's never had a boyfriend.

What if I hasn't mention it? Would I find out about it anyway? Would she tell me herself?

My mood's changed. I don't know why though. It's not like I care about who she has kissed. Neither the amount of boys she's let near her nor touch her does annoy me. I don't give a shit who got into her pants. I don't give a shit about who's mouth she put her tongue into. She can do whatever she fucking wants to.