(preview part 1)

NOW I OWN NOTHING BUT THE WORDS I TYPE SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

(Vanoss's pov)

I sighed as I walked into my room and dropped my pay into my savings jar. Another night down an one step closer to buying a studio for me to become a great YouTuber. I smiled as I looked at all the money I saved over the years. Soon I can be like my friends Craig and Brock. I sighed as I got ready for my next job. I smiles as put on my gamestop shirt.

~~(He's walking down the street now)~~

I sighed as I started to think how lucky my friends were to have that kind of money to get the best and latest recording equipment. I was brought out of my thoughts by a group of girls and some guys screaming as they ran to the doors of the gamestop I worked at. I just shrugged as I walked in the back entrance to see my fellow co-workers running around like they had lost their minds. "Lilly what's going on here?" I asked as she ran by. "There's a famous billionaire/ youtuber in the store looking for the latest games an recording equipment we have. But the thing is no one can help him cause they keep swooning over him can you please help Evan?" I nodded as I told the others to go on their breaks. I sighed as I put on my fake smile an walked behind the counter. "Hello can I help you?" "Yeah I had a order for a Wildcat?" I nodded as I typed the name into the computer. "Um...." I said as I continued to look. "It seems we don't have anything for a Wildcat. Is there another name I could try?" "Ugh. I guess you could try......" He looked around an whispered "I guess try Tyler Wild." I raised an eyebrow to him whispering an shrugged as I typed it in. "Ah yes we have one package for you Mr.Wild." I said as I asked Lilly to get his package for him. "That will be $200 please." I said as I rang his order up.He nodded an handed me the money. "So what's your name cutie?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked up at him while I was getting his change."It's not interested."