Going To Pax

(Mini's POV)

~~~next day~~~

I couldn't help but smile me and Marcel both are going to paxs and we both have one extra ticket meaning Casey and Evan can both go with us. I squealed with delight an jumped in place with excitement. Now that means Evan and Casey can meet the gang. I smiled more as i walked over to Evan an told him the news. He just squealed as well. We soon started talking about what we would ware. I hope that the guys will like Evan and Casey. I know there gonna love Evan. But i don't know about Casey. I sighed as i finished packing my bags for Paxs. I watched as Marcel packed his bags. "Evan, Casey hurry up or we will miss our flight." They nodded as we all hailed a cab. So the tickets go like this, its me and Marcel,then Evan an Tyler an Casey with some random person. I hope whoever sits next to her doesn't make her mad. When we tried to board the plane one of the stewardess stopped us. "Excuse me but is one of you is Casey?" Casey raised her hand. "I am, is our seats ready?" She nodded an told us to follow her. As we followed her she took us off the plane an leaded us to a private jet. "What?" I looked at Casey, just to see her smirk. As she got on the plain we heard her squeal. "ACE!" "CASEY MY SISTER HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!" We looked at each other an quickly boarded the plane to see Casey hugging someone i didn't notice. "Casey who is this?" Marcel asked. "Oh guys this is my brother Ace."

(Casey's POV)

I smiled as Ace hugged me again. "I knew you were going to get on a plane today so i asked one of the stewardesses to get you to come to me so i could fly y'all there and back." "YEAH! BEST BROTHER EVER!" I smiled as his co-pilot walk into the cockpit and started to get everything ready for take off. "Um Ace why aren't you flying?" "Oh i am but i just wanted to see you for a second an then go to the cockpit an fly." He said with a smile as he walked into the cockpit. I smirked an started to strum my bass played the stereo Ace had in his plane and started to sing. I started.

(when they sing being that there both shapeshifters they sound like the voices in the video)

Marshall Lee:

La da da da da

I'm gonna bury you in the ground

La da da da da

I'm gonna bury you with my sound

I'm gonna, drink the red

From your pretty pink face

I'm gonna-

Ace growls an smirks as he walks in

Prince Gumball:

Are you done yet?

'Cuz I'm tired of feeling guilty for this!

Is that what people really think about me?

That I'm a God above all of you?

Marshall Lee:

Sorry I don't treat you like your perfect

Like all your little loyal subjects do

Prince Gumball:

Sorry if I seem malicious

But I can't sympathize with you

I know that it hurts when you're lonely

But I can't take that burden from you, so

Marshall Lee:

I'm just your problem, well

Prince Gumball: Marshall Lee:

You're YOUR own problem Problem

Marshall Lee:

It's like I'm