69 interesting facts about a Leo

I'm sorry If some of these facts have already been posted on the previous chapters, I don't keep track. Sorry. 

Facts 1: Whether you agree with them or not, a Leo will always take a stand even when everyone else runs like a coward

Facts 2: A Leo worries more than you may think, especially about their loved ones. They really care and stuff.

Facts 3: Leo can read others intentions discreetly and usually with accuracy.

Facts 4: If a Leo wants you, you will be their prey. Trust me. They'll get you.

Facts 5: Leos really don't ever grow up. They always have childish side to them

Facts 6: Leo is a great friend because they often defend those who can't defend themselves

Facts 7: When hurt, they prefer to suffer in private in the comfort of their own home.

Facts 8: Confident on the outside but sensitive on the inside. They will never let you see them break mentally or physically

Facts 9: As a Leo, you're so good at making other people happy, but when it comes to your own happiness you seem to neglect it.

Facts 10: Leo when they're pissed at you: I love you and all but fuck you right now seriously.

Facts 11: If you date a Leo, loyalty and love are basically guaranteed. You'll never have to question where they stand.

Facts 12: Their eyes: They have strong and admirable eyes. You will never experience as much confidence in the eyes of any other sign.

Facts 13: A Leo mentality: I dare you to find someone who loves you more than I do.

Facts 14: Leo can be very nasty when forced to deal with people they don't like. never force them to associate with people they hate

Facts 15: If you date a Leo, loyalty and love are basically guaranteed. you'll never have to question where they stand

Facts 16: Leo is not called the "Lion" for no reason. They protect their own, can hold their own... and will be respected.

Facts 17: Something a Leo cares too much about something unhealthy and it destroys them.

Facts 18: Leos don't even have to try hard to get you laughing, they say some of the most random things.

Facts 19: A Leo's mind will always be 10 steps ahead of yours

Facts 20: They don't want anyone to know they are suffering and won't talk about it unless you bring it up first.

Facts 21: Leos may be friendly, but know that they are watching every nuance, every glance, and taking notes of who is safe and who isn't.

Facts 22: Leave it to Leo to have a strong opinion about the things they despise. whereas some people may keep their dislikes hidden inside, Leo has no problem being vocal about the things they can't stand

Facts 23: Leo dressed in their own style. They do not follow fashion. They make fashion.

Facts 24: A Leo's biggest asset is also their biggest weakness.. their heart.

Facts 25: When all else fails, Leo turns on their favourite tunes and says "fuck it".

Facts 26: Leo is sometimes attracted to people and you can't see why. they see a different side to people.

Facts 27: Leo often feels "alone" in life. And when not doing things of purpose, they can become very melancholy or stressed.

Facts 28: The great thing about Leos is that they know how to be soft and tender when they need to be... and straight up hardcore when they need to be.