Leo Part One

1) Leo needs a person who can calm them down when they can't do it themselves.

2) Leos hate to be told what to do.

3) Leos can turn from the sweetest person on earth to the rudest and heartless in just the blink of an eye if screwed over.

4) You cant just tell a Leo you love them, you need to show them. Actions speak louder than words with Leo.

5) A Leo isn't disrespectful, just honest. They give you the same level of respect you give them. 

6) Leos are not afraid to say the cruellest truth when you need to hear it.  

7) Leos worry because they care. If they stop worrying, then they really don't give a damn. 

8) You are extremely polite when necessary but refuse to accept any disrespect no matter who it is.

9) One thing a Leo does well is remember the small details, especially if they were hurt behind the situation. You may have forgotten, but they did not. 

10) A Leo may be a sign of a tough person but a Leo can get hurt easily. They get upset over little things. 

11) Leos are borderline obsessed that something will go wrong no matter what you say.

12) Leos are big crybabies, they will shed tears in a matter of minutes. 

13) Leos will do things for you, even if its a discomfort for them.

14) Confident on the outside but sensitive on the inside. They will never let you see them break physically or mentally.

15) As a Leo your so good at making people happy, but when you come to your own happiness you seem to neglect it. 

16) When a Leo feels left out or uninformed about something, they take it very personally.

17) Leos can read others intentions discreetly and usually with accuracy.  

18) When hurt, they prefer to suffer in private in the comfort of their home.

19) A Leo forgives in a blink of an eye, but will never trust your ass again. 

20) Leos are intentionally hurtful to anyone, in fact, they keep quiet about a lot. Ist only when they are attacked that they will become that vicious lion.

Comment

Vote

Share