Leo Part Three

1) They're always excited, even if nothing is really going on. 

2) Leos are the types of friends who will fight someone who disrespects you in public. They don't care who it is, they will defend your honor. 

3) Likes to appear very competent.

4) They crave excitement and likes having many friends.

5) They often use their charm to get what they want.

6) They are generous with money and affection, and they love to be adored.

7) Tends to seek constant approval.

8) Rarely still and likes physical games.

9) As a Leo, you wear your heart on your sleeve in matters of love.

10) You are a big dreamer that shoot for the stars. You only follow your heart. 

11) Likes to appear composed and to appear to be in control of themselves.

12) Likes to do everything with passion and for things to be exciting.

13) Tends to be trusting and loyal with friends and loved ones. 

14) No matter what they say, the most hurtful thing for a Leo is to feel disrespected by someone they love.   

15) They are self-conscious and self-aware, so they tend to care about how people see them as. 

16) They have a strong introspection about themselves. 

17) They love winning people over by putting their best effort into anything they do.

18) It gives them an ego boost when they win people over with their charm.

19) They are the most honest about themselves and can find it very uncomfortable to lie.

20) Their honest nature is refreshing to some and hurtful to others.

Comment

Vote

Share