Sick Simon

The freckles on Snow's cheeks form tiny constellations. I kiss each one and he stirs from his soft sleep. We had already slept in till like 9 and Merlin knows, Snow could sleep till 4. He opens his eyes and trails them over my face. I give him a sleepy smile and he groans as he snuggles back into the pillow.

" Love, do we have to get up? " he asks me and I think of telling him no. Here is Simon Snow with his tail wrapped around my waist and arms clutched to my neck. Some people won't kiss their partners because of morning breath, but god, Simon's morning breath is warm and smells like when he would blow up.

" You have class today, and you know Bunce would kill me if I let you skip. Come on, love. " I whispered into our small corner and moved his tail from my waist. He sat up, stretching his wings so much I had to dodge them. He got out of the bed and walked towards his bathroom and I couldn't help but stare at the way his back flexed and the way his legs were so fit. I rolled out of the bed, literally, and put on a pair of jeans with a sweatshirt. I walked into the bathroom to find Simon brushing his teeth, to my dismay, and I kissed his temple. He grabbed and squeezed my hand. I brushed my teeth with him and he quickly threw on some sweatpants. We walked out to find Bunce on the couch with her phone in one hand, tea in the other.

" Morning Penny. " he grumbled to her as he pulled our mugs down from the cabinet. He filled them with the water Penny left and made our tea.

" Morning boys. Simon, you have a class in like an hour, why are you not dressed? " she worried.

" Do I have to go today? I just wanna lounge around and I'm not feeling good. " he whispered. I chuckled at him and put my hand to his head.

" Simon, you're burning up. Put the mugs down and go get back in bed. " I ordered him to and took the mugs from his hands. Penny jumped up to feel his forehead and shook her head.

" Simon, you're sick. Go to bed. I'll take care of you. " she said and shooed him to his room. I finished the tea and walked in on Simon under the covers with a towel on his head. He gave me the " please help me " look so I shooed Bunce out. I gave him his tea and sat up, sipping it slowly.

" Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel good? " I scolded him and he shrugged his shoulders. Half of Snow's sentences are shrugs. I smoothed his hair down and he laid down again. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

" Darling, you're gonna get sick. Don't kiss me. " he whispered and his voice was croaky. He squeezed me softly and I sighed.

" Simon, I'm pretty sure vampires can't get sick, but good try to get rid of me. " I said and he chuckled. " I should probably run you a bath. Let me go so I can go make you a relaxing bubble bath. " I said and he held me tighter.

" No, don't leave. I'm so comfy and you never wanna cuddle with me. "

" I always cuddle with you, you twit. But you need to get better so come on. " I whispered and there was Simon, sleeping with his mouth open ( mouth breather ) and his freckles scattered. I sighed and leaned into him. Oh well, I hope he gets better.