Chapther 10

"If i catch you cheating 3 times your out!" he looked at everyone "and your whole team !" Genin started talking amongst each other "silence!" I winced jeez, why is he the one with the loud voice. Maybe it's because i didn't sleep enough but everything seemed louder, i could here voices everywhere maybe its just paranoia... but it also can mean that the process is going faster then planed. I just want too sleep without me noticing I fell asleep.

"Come on naruto let's go!" He said while holding my hand, I quickly snatched my hand away from him, while quickly cradling it in my other "N-naru, what's wrong." "You shouldn't be here you-" his expression softened, he grabbed my hand again but this time he held me in a hug. " I love-" Thats when heard a faint sound of, sand?

Everything turned dark, there was nothing except a few voices that said too come closer. It felt like hours of wondering around, before I saw a exit the only light spot of this pit full of nothingness, i ran and ran but it didn't seem as if I was coming any closer, i took another step and i fell deeper and deeper in the darkness. I felt as if thousand of hand were chocking me... i cant breath ... am i going too die ... i actually wouldn't mind dying now... maybe it's for the-

I landed on a grass field while looking at the beautiful blue sky full of clouds. "That one looks like kurama."  I looked beside me as i heard the familiar voice. "S-shikamaru, i don't know what to do!" Yeah i was crying, im frustrated, scared, anxious. He hold my hand "you need to- " his voice started fade in the background.

"Naruto wake up." I heard Hinata whispers i looked around the classroom, oh yeah chunin exams i stared at our proctor the hour was over and i hadn't answered the questions...

"We are in deep shit."

"Kurama you ain't helping!!!"

"If you fail this question you will never be able to continue with the exams and you'll never be a chunin, you can drop out now and retry next year." Ibiki our proctor gave us a cold glare, many people left and a lot stayed. I bit my lip.

"What if i ruin it..."

"You won't."

"How do you know that?"

"Cause i said so!"

Ibiki looked around and nodded satisfied. "The last question is..." i held the pen tightly in my hand "YOU PASS!!!" I looked at the man.

"Wait what!/wait what!"

Everyone looked bewildered "everyone who is sitting in their chair right now passed the first round of the chunin exams!" I sighed in relief and so did Sasuke and Sakura, i had a thumbs up and grinned at them. They both smiled back at me and nodded their heads.

Ibiki head a whole speech about how hard the ninja world is going too be, it got me questioning if this is where Kakashi got his inspirational speeches from...

Thats when a flag came trough the window signed with "THE YOUNG AND SEXY ANKO!!!" "Shes early, again." Ibiki said while rolling his eyes.

Thats when a woman jumped trough the window that wore clothes that didn't leave much too the imagination... "Anko!" I almost yelled while jumping at the woman "yo, Naruto damn thats been long how have you been?!" "Fine actually, Ibiki is being intimidating as always."

"You're lucky that i came early or else he would be going on for another half an hour!" She said while laughing loudly, she looked around and saw all the children.

"Damn, Ibiki your going soft aren't you!" She said while giving him a glare he answered with shrugging his shoulder while saying "tough crowd, this year." "Anyway Genin come meet me at the forest of death!"

—————————————

(Sorry this was short, again *sigh* hope you enjoyed it tough)

MY DUDES IS THIS REALLY LOVE IS 2 YEARS OLD OMG IM SO SHOOK THX FOR THE COMMENTING, VOTING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY READING THIS, i never thought this book would go over 100 reads thank you so much... even tough there are lots of other books that deserve this amount of reads way more... but thank you, thank you so much!!!

bye my, adorable shippers!!!

Ja neeeeeee