Chapther 10.5

"What was that all about? You know what... I don't wanna know." sasuke said while raising one of his oddly nice sculpted eyebrows and the sighing rubbing his templates trough this whole process.

"Sasuke kun, you're so cool." sakura sqeeld while throwing herself onto the raven, who then proceeded to sigh and tried to get her off of him. Hinata quietly shot daggers at the two while we were watching the whole show unfold in front of our eyes.

"Sakura could you just let me-" before Sasuke could finish his sentence, Hinata had already grabbed Sakura. "C-could you stop that." Sakura quickly avoided eye contact "H-Hinata look I-" "no it's fine let's go." Hinata said while Kiba and Shino ran after her. I patted her back while Sasuke ruffled her hair "you look even uglier when your sad." Sasuke said while walking away, I just smiled at him. Sakura looked shocked but quickly ran up too him and kicked him by his knees making the Uchiha (gracefully) fall. "SAKURA!" She ran away while sticking out her tongue.

I quickly grabbed her hand we made a run for it, when I saw Hinata walking I ran faster so did Sakura I reached out at the bluenettes hand when I had reached it I shinsuned away. The only thing what I saw was an blushing Hinata.

"Didn't know you played love maker, now." Anko said walking with naruto on her back
"Hey, I want to make everybody happy before I-" naruto couldn't finish his sentence,  he had fallen asleep again.

He is doing a lot more sleeping lately, I'm scared that when he sleeps.... he will never wake up again.

_________tbc_________________

I'm cringing at this chapter it's so bad look at one of the scenes I needed to edit:

Sasuke kun sakura sqeeld
Sakura stop acting hinata said pist
I h hinata uhm sakura said looking anywhere then the pist hyuuga
Sakura look at me the bleunette said

What kind of abomination is that I just can't, there wasn't even enough content to call it an chapter it's just sad really. Well enough of roasting past me (that was really necessary) and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Ja neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee