Locked

ROSE P.O.V

It's 12:49 and me, Angel, and a couple of people are playing pool, surprisingly I didn't drink anything but water.

"Sooo you wanna head upstairs," A man named Dan asks me for the 12th time tonight, he flips his blonde hair out his face.

"I have a boyfriend" I pull the stick back just as I'm about to shoot he interrupts my concentration, "I'm single".

I roll my eyes and sigh ignoring him and hitting the neatly formed balls that were in a triangle, all of them go into a hole.

"Cheater!" Angel calls out.

"I win," I do a little dance.

Gloria comes out of nowhere, "everyone's going down to the beach let's go".

We follow her down the beach, they have a bonfire going on.

Some are even swimming in the water with their underwear.

" I want to do that" Angel speaks up.

"Go ahead," I urge sitting down in the sand.

"I don't want to do it alone" She complains.

"I'll do it if Rose does it," Gloria says.

I shake my head and grab a bag of marshmallows, opening it and eating some.

"Oh come on we're not going to have this much carefree time in our life," Angel says.

"Fine, I run to the water, taking off my maxi dress revealing my plain red bra and underwear.

Gloria takes her clothes off, revealing polka dot underwear.

Angel has pink underwear on. I put my toes in the water it's freezing.

"Nevermind the waters too-" the cold water hits my face with a slap. I gasp as I push my hair out my face looking around.

  Gloria and Angel laugh, "I'm sorry Rose you were going to ruin the moment I had to".

I splash water in Angel's face "Heyy".

Someone comes behind me wrapping their arms around my waist, I immediately turn around feeling no familiar skin.

I grab his arm about to snap it.

"Don't touch me ever again I said I have a boyfriend" I grit my teeth.

"Ok ok please just let go" Dan begs, I let go of his arm and he scrambles away.

We play in the water for a couple more minutes until Eric walks down, "Having fun?" He asks.

I get out the water and sand sticks to my feet.

He looks at me "Alex is going to kill you" He replies looking the other way.

"Why?" I ask he gestures to my body.

"Oh well, he's going to have to be a big boy and deal with it".

"Put your clothes on every man here is looking at you," He says, then looks at Gloria and Angel and covers his eyes. "you too, I'm going to walk back to the house, everyone get dressed and go into the house".

I put my maxi dress on and grab my heels walking towards the house.

I feel as though the air dropped because it gets super cold.

we all start running to the house to get to warmth but Eric closes the door and locks it.

"Quit playing we're cold," Gloria speaks first shivering.