18

I could hear Jughead in Archie's room. They were talking about his Dad. I heard the sound of Archie filling the air mattress. Then I heard Archie's bed creak and foot steps across the hall. My doorknob began to turn and Jughead peered in.

"Hey (y/n)." He said softly.

"Hey Juggie." I put my hands awkwardly under my knees as I sat up at the side of my bed. "What's up?" I said subtly.

"Cmon baby don't do that." He winced.

"Do what?" I said innocently.

"Don't make me seem like the bad guy." He came up to me.

"I'm not trying to do that Jug." I looked up at him.

"What he did to you was wrong." He said after a long pause. I went to speak but he cut me off. "What happened?"

"It's not im-"

"Yes it is (y/n)!" He yelled. I jumped a little at his sudden anger. He turned around and pased the far side of my room. His fingers ran through his dark hair and he let out a large sigh. "It is important."

"I was a Sweetwater." I started. "It was last year when I came to visit and it was about midnight. I heard his foot steps behind me and turned around. He stumbled towards me and we started talking." I said thinking back to that cold night last July. "It was all normal. He was obviously drunk and he was by himself so i thought if we sat and talked he might sober up or something. H-he went to make a move but I pushed him off." I stutter the last sentence. Jughead came up to me and crouched down by my bed. He took my hand which was previously under my leg and put his hands around mine.

"Go on." He encouraged.

"I-I kept telling him no and that we barely knew each other but he didn't care." I quickly pulled my hand away from his and wiped the tears that were quickly forming away and pushed myself a little further away from Jughead. "Anyways I sat in those woods until nearly 4am once he left. The next day I was at Pops and him and his friends came in. He uh- he came up to me... he didn't remember anything. He apparently went to his friends that night though and told them we had sex... that's why I was in that book. Jason told me he was drunk and what we did didn't mean anything. I never told him what really happened that night, he was good. He really was, I couldn't tell him." Jugheads eyes looked blank, like he didn't know what to think. I had never thought about how much this would have bothered him.

"He's still an asshole." He let out a sad snicker. His comment made me laugh and I let out a genuine laugh.

"Yeah, he's still an asshole." I laughed. He stood up and took a seat on my bed next to me. I layed my head on his shoulder and his hand went to my knee. He sighed and I looked up at him. "What is it?" He looked down at me. His eyes locked with mine and before I knew it his lips were on mine. The kiss was full of hunger and lust and I returned with the same kiss.

His hands went to my waist and pushed me towards the head of my bed. I was on my back and he hovered over me. His tongue quickly slipped into my mouth and our lips moved rhythmically together. His right hand slipped underneath me and slightly lifted me just enough so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He moved his right hand again to wrap around one of my legs and ran his hand along it. His other hand went to the side of my waist causing me to arch my back. My hands went up to knock Jugheads beanie off and my hands tangled in his hair. I pulled slightly and he let out a soft groan which made me respond with a light moan. His lips trailed down to my neck making me sure that he was leaving large hickeys. My hands went from around his neck to the bottom of his shirt. He lifted his arms and allowed my to pull it over his head. He took he shirt and threw it to the other side of my room. I ran my hands down his toned body. His hands quickly dropped to the hem of my shirt but he was interrupted by a knock at my door. We both pulled away a panting mess.