Chapter 5: Conniption

A/N: 139 views?! You guys are crazy! Thank you for reading the story! Longer update today. I was listening to this song as I was creating, and I felt like it really helped the mood of the story. Btw, there is also some strong language in the story. You have been warned. Enjoy! :D

 Chara POV

I rounded a corner with a crazed look on my face. Frisk looked extremely frightened to see me. "Ch-Chara! How nice to see you..." Her face looked like it was trying to look pleasant but I could almost smell the fear raining off her in waves. "Aw Frisk. You should know better than to piss me off!" My smile grew so wide that face began to hurt and another laugh burbled up from the depths. Frisk's half-assed "smile" began to fade as she saw what kind of idea I had in mind. "N-no, I can RESET and we can have a nice pacifical timeline, no need for violence!" My smile faded abruptly, and Frisk seemed to realize her mistake. "No, I didn't mean... Chara?" I looked at her with one thing on my mind. "Frisk. That sentence is so hypocritical, you know? Every single time I hear you say that sentence because I'm about ready to do this exact thing, I believe you. Because I am not that person that you make out to be. But I can be. And I am so sick of your shit!" And I lunged forward so fast that Frisk barely avoided me. I'm coming for you Frisk!

Frisk POV

Damnit! She means it this time! I need to get away! But how is she so fast? Even with 20LV she isn't that fast... I check her LV and it isn't glitching like I would have expected. At that second, I remember something that came from some far gone memory. "LOVE, too, is an acronym. It measures someone's ability to hurt." "I'll kill you!" "Why?" Chara's LV wasn't physically possible... LV?????????? HP???????????/????????????? Chara stopped as if she realized that I had checked her. "Do you like it? Of course, it only comes up when I think about you and how many times you've fucked this timeline over, but, well, I'll take what's given to me." And she rushed me with her black crap leaking all over the place, melting the place. "HELP!" Blue covers my vision.

Sans POV

What the hell? I get just in time to hear hear Frisk scream for help and see Chara running at her with two wicked looking knives. Blue bones spring up between the two on instinct, and also encircled the two in their own prisons. "Heh. Hey, kiddos. Whatcha trying to do? Kill each other?" Frisk immediately starts crying and saying that Chara had stolen half her soul, and come back to kill her to make another genocide timeline. Chara just stared at Frisk with a glare so full of hate that I almost believed Frisk's story. But there were forced tears on Frisk's face. I would know. "Heh, really? Somehow I doubt that the first fallen does anything that would harm her family and friends like that. Yeah, I know. She was the one that was attacking me all the time in the Judgement Hall. But somehow I also doubt that she would voluntarily give herself up in an act of MERCY that she knew would kill her, then RESET. That... That doesn't make sense. But neither does her suddenly being good." Chara whipped her head around, with a look sent at sans that asked him what the fuck he was doing. And Frisk looked like she was trying to contain her rage, but look confused at the same time. Maybe the fuckin' truth would come out now.

Papyrus POV

Where is sans?

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. If you don't like strong language in writing, please understand that there is usually a reason for it. Thank you!