Chapter 9: Disorientation

A/N: Here is the next update for this story. I am so sorry! D: I meant to update, then forgot... Well, I hope you at least enjoy!

Chara POV

My eyes flew open. What had happened where sans would drop the bones and run off? No matter. Quickly, I ran in the direction that sans ran off in. I wanted to know what had caused sans to do such a thing. He was usually so well concentrated. So what had happened?

Frisk POV

...The fuck?! Chara ran off in sans' direction the moment the bones dropped?! Also, why did the fucking bones disappear anyway?!... I'd better RESET and hope that this doesn't happen again. But first, why'd sans run off, looking so distressed?  Hmph, just like that lazy ass to stop right before the bringing down of the gavel.

sans POV

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!! SHIT!! Not only is Paps right there, Chara is right behind me running after me? OK,she looks more curious than homicidal, so she should be fine. Wait, what?! Why is she out?! Quickly, I realized I had dropped the bones in my haste to close the doors to the RUINS. Ugh, there was too much going on to try to concentrate on one thing. OK, first things first, Paps. "He-hey Paps." "SANS? WHAT IS GOING ON? WHEN DID LOSE YOUR OTHER EYE? AND IS THAT A HUMAN?!" "Paps, could you go back home for a few minutes? I'll explain when I get back home, k?" "VERY WELL, BROTHER. BUT ONLY A FEW MINUTES."

Papyrus POV

WHAT HAPPENED?