Boyfriends?|13

Third Person
Thursday lunch
"So let me get this right. While I was taking a shower you let our brothers chase each other and now Adam has a cut on most of his calf." Michael asks.

"I didn't know it would get out of hand." Lucifer says.

"Where is my brother?" Michael asks.

"He's in the cabin behind the cafeteria thing." Lucifer says.

Michael sighs and goes to find Adam.
-
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Samandriel repeated.

"Okay, I've said it's alright can you stop now? It's kinda annoying." Adam says.

"Sorry, I just I didn't want you to think bad of me." Samandriel whispers.

"What?" Adam asks not hearing.

"Nothing!" Samandriel answer bold and meaningless.

"Ugh." Adam huffs annoyed.

"Adam!" Michael says busting into the room.

The two look at him.

"Are you okay? Is he okay? Are you both okay? Did they clean your cut? Are you okay?" Michael asks freaking out.

"We're fine and yes they cleaned the cut." Adam smiled.

"Good." Michael said in a relaxed voice.

Michael eyes Samandriel for a second and then looks back at Adam.

"So what did you do?" Michael asks.

"I-he-I he stole my camera!" Adam says.

"You stole my art stuff!" Samandriel argues

"You stole my camera first." Adam continues.

"So?" Samandriel questions

"So I was-"

"Both of you stop!" Michael yelled.

"Okay, I don't care who did what. I just don't want it to happen again,alright?" Michael says.

The two nod in unison.

"Good,now Adam can you walk?" Michael asks.

"Kinda,they said I shouldn't walk right know because it could open up the scratch but other than that I just can't put pressure of it." Adam says.

"Okay,I'll carry him back." Michael suggests.

Samandriel agrees,he knows he can't hold Adam up so the chances of being able to carry him are low.
------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel's P.O.V.
Thursday early-noon
"Sam?" I asked as he looked at the water from the high up hill.

The others didn't want either of us up here just incase we jump but I personally don't want to die but I know that I'm one of the biggest problems that happened to our family...I'm annoying,no good-

"Gabriel,if you want to ask me a question then don't ignore me when I say what,okay?" Sam says obviously annoyed.

"M'sorry." I say and he hits the dirt covered ground with his hand.

"No,I'm sorry I should've have freaked out. Anyways what do you want?" He says with a smile and I feel my heart flutter.

"Sam, I know we haven't really known each other long but do you want to try to be boyfriends?" I ask.

"I-I uh..." He stops and looks at me.

"Seriously?" Sam asks.

I nod in response.

"I would..I want to but Gabriel we barley know each other. Yes,I know a lot of your past and your love for sweets but other than that nothing." Sam says obviously trying to not sound rude,he didn't but it still stung.

"Maybe we should spend the today talking about ourselves." I suggest.

"Fine." Sam smiles and sits closer.