Chapter 1 "Arielle Takahashi"

Hello Everyone. My name is Arielle Zamora Takahashi. I am a 22-year-old Female and I work in a High-Tech and High-Class agency called the S.E.A. I have many great friends and powers which is great. My mom died when I was 8 years old. I was only A little Girl back then. She was killed by a Ninja Clan called The Red Dragons. My Brother's name is Takeda Takahashi and My Dad's name is Kenshi Takahashi. I don't know where Takeda or my dad ever went. But this is how my life is and how the story's gonna go.

Many years ago...

I was 8 years old and playing around in a beautiful garden outside of my home. My hair was in the Katniss Braid and I was wearing a red sweater with Blue jeans. I had white and gold shoes on. My amazing mother, Suchin Takahashi was right next to me and smiled at me before kneeling down to me grabbing both of my hands.
Suchin: Arielle Sweetheart.
"Yes, Mommy?"
Suchin: Come on. Time to Go inside. It's almost dinner. Plus you're gonna meet someone very special during it.
"Okay."
I smiled and was about to go inside with my mom when all of a sudden...

*PEW!!!!!!*

I gasped and hugged Mommy tightly hiding in her chest. It was a gunshot. She picked me up and held me close to her panicking a bit.
"Mommy?! What was that?! I'm getting scared!"
Suchin: It's okay Arielle! Everything is going to be okay! I got you!
Next thing I knew, I saw the Red Dragons coming towards us. They attacked everyone which mommy ran to the house rushing inside. I was crying loudly and hugging Mommy.
Suchin: Arielle! Calm down!
My older twin brother, Takeda ran into the room and ran to us in a panic.
Takeda: Mom! What's happening?!
Suchin: the red dragons! Find a Place to hide NOW!
Mommy ran off putting me down in another room while Takeda was hiding somewhere else. Mommy grabbed a sword and growled when she heard the red dragons. They were banging harsh and loudly on the door.
Daegon: LET US IN NOW!
My mom looked at me with sudden sadness but knelt down with her hands on my shoulders. I all of a sudden figured out what she was going to do.
Suchin: Arielle. Stay here. In case they come in and something happens to me. I want you to run. Far away as you could. Don't look back and stop. Find a safe to hide. Don't talk to any bad strangers. Find someone you can trust the most.
I was crying silently and whimpered hugging my mommy. I didn't want her to leave and go die out there. Negative thoughts were racing through my mind as my heart was pounding.
"Mommy no. Stop it. Don't go out there, please. The bad guys will get you. I don't want you to die."
Suchin: Shhh. It'll be okay. Your father is coming soon. He's going to be protecting us and I'm going to go out there right now to do the same. I love you so much. You know that.
She hugged me close and then let go of me placing her hand on my cheek which I let tears of sadness fall.
Suchin: Goodbye my daughter.
Mommy got up and ran out to the outdoors. I whimpered silently and opened the door a bit to see what was happening. My brother, Takeda was gone. Somewhere. All I saw right now was mommy fighting off Red Dragon Ninjas outside of the room. I could only watch in amazement and sudden hope. 'She's going to live and save us!' was what I suddenly thought as a small smile plastered on my face.
"Oh My God. Get them, Mommy."
Suchin: I'm Just the Bitch with a Blade! HYAH!
I huffed angrily when she cursed but smiled when she slew the ninjas down. She was about to slay another Red Dragon Ninja when...

*PEW!!!!*

*SPLAT!*

*GASP!*

I gasped when Mommy got shot and her eyes were wide then she fell back on the ground barely breathing. I let many tears fall and I screamed out loudly by accident. The thought I had about her living and getting us safe was turned out to be wrong.
"MOMMY!!!! NO!!!!"
Suchin: A-Arielle... R-Run... I'm so sorry.... my sweet little girl...
Red Dragon Assassin: HEY!
He saw me in the room and ripped the door opened. He tried to grab me but I kicked and punched harshly at him screaming loudly hoping someone alive would hear me.
"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! STOP! PLEASE! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! GO AWAY!"
I was crying loudly and the Red Dragon slapped me hard across the cheek. It hurt badly that I screamed out in pain and it left a bit of a bruise.
Red Dragon Ninja: STOP SQUIRMING YOU LITTLE BRAT! GET OVER HERE!
I looked and grabbed his sword then stabbed him where it hurt the most making him scream out in pain.