Chapter 2 "Takeda Finds Out."

It has been 5 months since Shinnok's Death. All of The Revenants were back to normal form and back in Earthrealm allied with it again. Takeda and Jacqui were dating and very happy about it. Everything was going perfect until today was going to be shocking. Especially for Takeda and Kenshi.

Takeda's Pov
I was in my room cuddling with my girlfriend Jacqui and watching a movie with her. I was smiling a bit before the movie had ended. Jacqui got up walking to the door which made me cross my arms and pout.
"Aw Babe. Where are you going?"
Jacqui: Gotta go help my dad with something. Sorry, Bae.
"Oh Okay. See ya."
Jacqui: Bye Bye.
She left and I got up walking around SF then going into a tent. I was looking for Cassie and Kung Jin to hang out with them until I tripped on a pole and fell nearly face first.

*BAM!*

*PEW!*

*AH!*

I groaned and got up but saw a paper coming out of a file with a girl in it. She had a High Ponytail with Black Hair, Eyes like my mom's, she wore a red sweater with a dark blue shirt and a silver necklace with her name and it had a heart with a diamond and ruby on it. I've never seen anything like it before but I grabbed the file and opened it looking into it. My eyes went wide when I was reading the entire thing and it shocked me a whole lot.

Name Arielle Zamora Takahashi.
POB: Japan
Birth: 7/18
Gender: Female.
Age: 22.
Occupation: Professional S.E.A. Agent.
Location: California, Hollywood.
Family: Brother Takeda Takahashi. Father Kenshi Takahashi. Mother Suchin Takahashi (Deceased.)
Abilities: Speed. Heat Vision. Strength.
Origin: Found in Snowy Woods, in an abandoned shelter left to freeze to death when her mother Suchin Takahashi was killed by a Clan called the Red Dragons. Agency S.E.A took her in and raised her when she was only eight years old, A Young Little Girl.

That was all I read of Arielle and there was more about her. I couldn't believe it. I had a Long Lost sister and I was never even aware of it. If only I had found out sooner, She would be here with me and my friends. Even Dad and the other Kombats chatting with all of us or something. Maybe she would've helped defeat Shinnok but he's already gone now.
"Oh my god..."
I was snapped out of thought when Dad and the others came in. They raised their brows in confusion and sat down in their chairs.
Cassie: Takeda. Hey, what's going on?
Raiden: Is there something that is troubling you?
I looked down a bit thinking about my sister and thought if I should tell them about Arielle or not. Maybe it's best if I should tell them. All I need to figure out about is my Sister with their help.
"Listen, Guys. You might not believe this but I have a sister. Her name is Arielle. Arielle Zamora Takahashi. I want to go find her and bring her here. She could be anywhere. In fact, here's this."
I threw the file to Cassie and she raised a brow before opening it. Her eyes went wide as she read it and she closed it quickly after she was done.
Cassie: It's true! Takeda does have a sister! Kenshi! You have a freaking long lost daughter!
Dad jumped up in shock and his jaw was dropping which his chair knocked to the ground.
Kenshi: WHAT?!
Sonya and Johnny: What?!
Liu Kang: Oh my...
Raiden: This is a shock...
Kitana: By the Elder Gods...
Sindel: Wow...
Kung Jin: Well This is pretty surprising...
Kung Lao: This Girl's name is 'Arielle'?
"Yea. That's her name."
I looked at Dad and walked over to him to ask him a few questions.
"Hey, Dad. I need to ask you a couple of things."
Kenshi: What is it?
"Did you know that I had a sister? If so, Where was she all this time? What happened to her when she disappeared? Was she with mom when the Red Dragons came?"
Kenshi: No Takeda. I did not know about this. I did not know that I had a daughter. Your mother never told me about her.
Liu Kang: What other information do you have of this 'Arielle' girl Takeda? Known as your sister.
Cassie: Hey. It says in the file that She seems to be a Professional Agent at this Agency called the S.E.A. and lives in a Huge Interior Household by herself in these woods somewhere in South Dakota. It also says some things about her having a lot of other powers.
I looked at her confused with my Dad and I crossed my arms raising a brow. Other Powers? What? How?
"She's more than just a telepath? She can read minds but can do other things? If so, how?"
General Sonya Blade grabbed the file from Cassie and read it seeing about My sister's powers. She looked back up at us placing the file down in front of Jax making him grab it.
Sonya: Hell Yea. She has speed, heat vision, super strength. She must be a really powerful one at her young age. Maybe she has more skill and power than us.
Cassie: She has to be a telepath too, probably doesn't know it yet.
Kenshi: My my...
Jax: I think we really need to find this girl. Now.
Raiden: We must find the girl and bring her to us. We must know about her and her abilities. Liu Kang, Bo-Rai-Cho and I will probably be able to attune to her chi and discover her origin.
I sighed before sitting down placing my hands in my head and thinking of a plan to find Arielle, otherwise known as my sister until...