Chapter 3 "Family United."

The Others and Takeda had found out about Arielle and are now at The agency S.E.A to speak with her. What will happen? Will things go well? Let's find out.

Tyler's Pov
Arielle and I watched outside as Agent Jihad encountered those people. I was super stunned and wondering who these people were. We could hear them all talk from the floor we were on.
Eliza: State your name and business. This is private property.
Sonya: Hello All of you. My name is General Sonya Blade. My Military Base is called Special Forces. We are here for a young woman named Arielle Zamora Takahashi.
My eyes went all of a sudden wide and I looked at the others shocked. How the hell do they know our friend?! Arielle was even wide-eyed and Ellie quickly hugged her close.
Ellie: I fucking knew they were here for you! They might be working for that clan called the Red Dragons!
"Shush! Shush! Hey! Quiet guys! Let's listen! Let's listen!"
General Jihad showed no emotion and looked around before speaking once again. The one thing that I wondered about was 'What did these people want with Ari?'.
Eliza: Give a reason why and what do you want with her.
That guy with a ninja sword and the dude in the black armor came up in front of the others. What we were about to hear shocked everyone.
Kenshi: Because of General Jihad. I am a Kenshi. Arielle's father.
Takeda: And I am Takeda. Arielle's older brother.
I looked over at Arielle who was in wide eyes and she looked around with her jaw dropped.
Arielle: That's not...That can't be true. I don't have a father or a brother.
If I'm being honest right now, I was shocked as well. Then I saw Kenshi and Takeda come closer with their army which made my eyes widen more. I looked to Arielle until the walkie taklie went off.

"Arielle. Come out here. Now. That's an order."

I nodded to Arielle telling her to go before she hesitated and walked out of the agency. I hoped everything would turn out okay.

Arielle's Pov.
I walked out of the agency into the open standing beside Agent Jihad. She nodded to me.
Agent Jihad: Go to them. Now.
I slowly nodded before walking to Takeda and Kenshi who smiled as they came towards me. I was nervous and shocked that they claimed to be my brother and father. Kenshi placed his hand on my face carressing my cheek as he smiled more.
Kenshi: You look just like your mother....It's great to meet you my daughter...
"I-I'm sorry, but, you must mistake me for someone else..."
Takeda: No.
My "brother" smiled as he came behind me pulling me into a hug. I couldn't hug back since I was very confused.
Takeda: Suchin, is our mother. I'm your long-lost brother.
I placed a hand on my chest trying to hold in the panic attack forming within me. Kenshi noticed and slowly held me to comfort me.
Kenshi: Shh...Don't worry daughter, everything is okay. We're here. I'm taking you home.
"N-No...Y-You can't be..."
Sonya came up to me holding a DNA test and showed it to me. I grabbed it reading it over seeing the results.

Kenshi Takahashi...My father...

Suchin Takahashi...My mother...

Takeda Takahashi...My brother...

The tears came quick to my eyes as I looked up, my chest heaving up and down with anger, shock, sadness, basically mixed emotions. Kenshi sensed it and placed his hands in front of me.
Kenshi: Calm down my daughter...Stay calm...I know this is shocking but-
"14 years..."
I turned to Eliza who looked down then glanced back up at me. I couldn't hold back my words and tears.
"You knew...You knew they were coming! You said nothing!"
Eliza: Arielle...Please...
I glared over at Kenshi and Takeda who stepped back making me move forward until Tyler and JC stopped me.
JC: Arielle, they're not your enemies. They're your family.
"Family...My ass...Go home...I don't want to hurt you..."
They slowly walked away leaving with the others while I stared at the two men in front of me.
"14 years...You never came for me...Why?....Did you abandon me or something?...You left mom, which also probably means you left me..."
Kenshi: I did not abandon you...I didn't even know about this...
He said as he tried to calm me down but I pushed his hands away shouting now.
"You're lying!"
Takeda: No he's not!
I glared at him harshly as I could feel my head and chest ready to burst.
"I was 8! Suchin! My own mother! DIED PROTECTING ME FROM THE RED DRAGON THAT DAY! Now, you come for me?! Thinking you can just, jump right in as the newfound brother and dad?!"
My so called brother placed his hand on my shoulder attempting to console me.
Takeda: Sis, I-
I pushed him into Kenshi who grunted as they flew back into some of the others behind them.
"TO HELL WITH YOU!"
They looked up at me shocked at my behavior as the tears fell straight from my eyes.
"I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER NOR AM I A SISTER!"
Everyone's eyes were wide as they stepped back from me sensing my power level growing. I ran off into the woods crying into my sleeve and I didn't look back. I was just so upset right now, that I didn't even know that I was running into snowy woods. But there was thing, I didn't care. I went into an abandoned wooden place that looked pretty riled up. I sat down crying into my knees and hugging myself as I shivered in the cold.
"I-I'm sorry...I-I can't...I-I..."
I couldn't bring out my words as I cried hard. The cold took over me as I could feel my tears freeze up and turn into ice. I laid down in the snow awaiting something to happen until...