5: Red

Mat was in the back of the school. Someone had asked to meet him there.

He didn't know why.

Two boys approached him.

One had black hair and blue eyes, the other had brown hair and brown eyes.

Brown hair spoke first: "You have a problem with a Black, correct?"

"Well," Mat said. "He used to be a... Gray, but he turned Black."

"Well," black hair said. "It's a Black, and you love him."

Mat nodded.

"So, Blacks stay Blacks, supposedly. The only other color Blacks can become is Gold."

"Gold?" Mat asked. "What's that?"

"It's what I am," brown hair said. "I used to be Black, but I fell in love. I realized I fell in love, and became Gold. It's a bit..." He seemed to search for the right word.

"Confusing?" Mat volunteered.

"Yeah," brown hair said.

"So, how do I make him realize it?"

The two glanced at eachother. 

"Well, I just had to kiss him," black hair said. "But, sometimes it needs a bit more..."

Mat took a step back as he realized what he meant. "Wait, you mean..."

They nodded.

"God..." Mat muttered.

"I mean, it's your choice," brown hair said.

"Yeah, I know. And I'm willing."

~~~~~

Yeah, I wanted smut to be important to the storyline. Don't worry, you'll still be able to skip it. I'll put a warning at the beginning of the chapter it's in. 

It should have 'Clear' in the chapter name, meaning it's in both of their perspectives.

Kay, bye!

~Rose