#10: You left?

The day you left me, that day you just didn't leave with everything, but actually forgot to take a lot of things with you.

 The memories, fun, tears, laughs and even you left a big wound on my heart and today it has healed, not fully but yes,it has healed so much leaving a scar behind.

That scar, It won't be ever get disappeared like you... And you should atleast be happy that even today a part of you is till there with me like a deadly scar on my heart that has been  torn and crushed a lot of times...

This scar right here, has healed so much that it made a wall of barrier against even a bit scratch.

It has made me so cold, even to the people I loved the most.

I lost each and every bit of myself day by day since the day you left. It's not the same me now.

Today right here, the person typing this is not the same girl you met and left!

She changed Alot and now all her broken peices of her heart are arranged differently that you won't be even able to recognize this girl today.

She isn't the same girl whose smile hid behind her long dark brown hair.
She isn't the same girl, whose eyess glimmer 
when she laughs.
She isn't the same girl, who once cared about everyone.
She isn't the same girl, who tries to comfort everyone.
She isn't the same girl, whose talk can make you fall
in love with her.

The scare you gave me is shield I very much required from people like you to protect myself and I'm so grateful for that.

Your love,
Z