#4: Erase

EDITED VERSION

Why do we even say sorry to the people who don't actually deserve it a bit?

It's pretty simple. We just forget all their flaws, all their mistakes, all the times they had hurt us, and fall in love with them all over again, blurring everyone else out, who we deserve, who knows our worth, our value.

But is that person really worth all this? Is he worth your 'sorry'? Is he worth your tears? Your each and every tear? Is he?

"I was sick of saying sorry so I said goodbye."

It's easy to say a simple goodbye but only when you know it ain't your last.

And you know what, eventually one of two things will happen, he will realize you're worth, or you'll realize he isn't.

One day he is going to leave. That day, you're going to realize he meant nothing to you, you're just another girl for him. He's just another guy. Just another guy, you wasted your time on, stayed late up night for his messages,tried to look good for, and tried to impress. He's just another bad memory from your whole set of collection. You're going to remember how you fell for him, each and every flaw, how he gave you butterflies, the way he smiled at you, and how much you miss him and hate him at the same time, getting excited for that one message, that meant the world to you, but nothing to him.
Just click, erase and move on. He's not worth it. He doesn't deserve you not even a bit. Princess you deserve more.

___________________________________

 VOTE AND COMMENT

Have you ever gone through this state? 

Comment.