*106*

SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

BIHHHHHH

I DIDN'T KNOW SOMEONE UPLOADED THE 1ST EPISODE 2 DAYS AGO

... so let me thank that person. i miss the show so much and i barely remember the characters, especially the villains.

i missed you guys too. i know my reason is always because of school, but i have a lot of free time this week, so i'll make more efforts in finding more facts. it's good to be back!

the truth has been revealed. gabriel agreste is hawk moth. it was quite obvious, though.

i don't have any screenshots because hey, my phone is full of pictures and videos of 9 lovable korean dorks. and youtube was lagging. eh.

i was laughing as soon as i saw hawk moth transform?? back to gabriel agreste??

he had to transform back since he wanted to akumatize himself, turning him into the collector. he has a book for a weapon, and his whole character is also related to the book during the last season. remember? adrien, the library, lila, volpina, yeah.

the fact that literally all of them still can't tell who's who bugs me. so much. heheh. why.

but anyways, i think that's all for this chapter.

i'm not promising, but, i'm serious. i'll make sure to be more active and i'll make sure to find more facts in no time.

bye! stay miraculous!

— reigne

oh wait, also, i changed my username. i got swallowed into the kpop world months ago, but considering that miraculous ladybug is one of my superior (?) overtakers (???), i can't leave.

chat noir made me stay. the love square did, too.

bye for real.