Funny Time!: Anime Calamity

* A/N: This story deals with just three words, Japan, Netflix, and Anime: ENJOY!*

This ALL started not to long ago, maybe a few days ago, when this incident happened. I was in a room with a few other kids, i'll just name them. So there was this one kid who was the child of the mom and dad of the house, lets call him Reynold. And this one incredible WEIRDO and his friend, they are so weird trust me: So we're gonna call them Dingus and Friend. There was this one kid who, not joking you, never seen Horror movies in his life: So we'll call him John. And this one other kid, who's much older then the rest of us, so we'll call him SuperMan. We were all in the room watching Anime together on Reynold's bed, on Netflix, because we can. The anime was super weird, it was "The Seven Deadly Sins" check it out if you want. But don't, the main character is SO perverted, don't let me get into that. So the first SECOND the first scene came on, Dingus jumped up and exclaimed.

                       "LETS WATCH THIS IN JAPENESE!". I just looked at him with this look that just said.

                       "Oh god, here we go again,". Reynold looked at him to, we all knew this guy was a complete weirdo, but we all just found it funny and liked him for that. Reynold, went to the remote and open handedly just said.

                       "Sure,". I had no clue what was about to happen, so I just watched. The screen popped up, and Reynold went down to Audio and selected "Japanese", and then, for some reason, turned on German subtitles. Don't ask me, I have no clue why he did that. And i'm not kidding you, the first SECOND he clicked ok, the tv went black. I giggled, it being funny how this happened, and Reynold was bashing buttons on his remote going.

                       "What is going on?! What is going on?!". I was just naturelly giggling, and then , out of ABSOLUTE NO WHERE, it turned back on. But it was on the movie "Smurfs: the Lost Village". I was lauhging HARD when he he yelled.

                      "WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!". And Dingus and his friend, me, and John were laughing HARD as well. And then, the tv turned off, and so did Netflix, the tv had crashed. Reynold turned right to Dingus and just started yelling at him, jokingly, going.

                      "THIS IS WHY YOU DONT WATCH JAPENESE ANIMES! LOOK WHAT THE FLIP IT DID! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH THIS NETFLIX CRASHED TV! MY NETFLIX GOD DAMN CRASHED!". And Dingus one just went on to say.

                     "But we need variety! WE NEED JAPANESE ANIMES!". I was DYING on the bed and rolled of onto the ground, and then they got into a super brawl battle! YEE. And SuperMan just started cracking up as well, but I was the most. I was laughing so hard that Dingus, when they stopped fighting, pointed to me and started to laugh, but I STILL laughed. And thats my experience from Netlix Anime, and if we've learned anything from todays story. It has to be...

-Don't listen to a Dingus XD