Spoopy!: The Magical Kettle

So If you all had known this, I had a boil water advisory in my area. And so I had to use the water in this kettle, to drink, to brush my teeth, to do stuff. And no, before you say anything, I don't live in Flint, just to get that out of the way. And then at some time, I think 8:30 or 40 my mom came home, and she looked at my cup and said.

                                    "You drank no water?". Now here is the thing, I don't really drink a lot of water, not A LOT, but I do drink some. And so I had drank from the cup that day, and so I just replied with.

                                    "I drank from it,".

                                     "Your lying,".

                                     "No i'm not,". And then she went over to the kettle where we drank everything from, opened it, and you wanna know the ONE thing she said?

                                     "This kettle hasn't gotten a single DROP out of it out then it was originally,". I looked shocked, I did A LOT with that water today, and she said nothing happened?

                                     "Your cup is dry, and the kettle's water amount is the same,". I walked over, and took look inside... and the kettle was almost empty...ARE YOU KIDDING ME MOM?!

                                     "Mom this is almost empty,".

                                      "I know, but the thing is,".

                                      "Thats the amount of water to fill my mug...,"