J- just leave

So this is the last story. Oh god... This is gonna be bad. So I was chilling with my sister playing video games, and we hear knocking. My sis peeked through and no one was there. She sat back down. "Who was it?" I asked. "Nada" She replied. That "nada" meant nothing in Spanish. We shrugged and continued. 5 minutes later we heard it again!!! "OMG! Jesus Christ who's out there?!" I could see how she was losing her temper. I just kept playing. This time she opened the door, no she slammed it open. She was pissed. "WHAT?!!?????!!!" Nothing, yet she heard giggling. She grabbed my ear and pulled me out. " OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!!?" " Come on I need to see this." We found the asshole responsible. It wad a god damn hobo! "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!" I yelled. "REALLY!!??!!??" My sister replied. We were both shocked. " Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to mess around!" The hobo said. " Bruh you can't do that!" I yelled. I was mad! " I thought theses were pranks!" Then the next thing I knew there was a shit load of hobos. "WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!??!!??!!!" My sis yelled. They fucking surrounded us. "We saw it on an old phone! It looked funny!" The man said. " THAT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL!" I screamed. He could tell that we were both pissed. " GET THE FUCK OUT!" Then they all left. The next day I heard knocking, " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
The end!!! Jesus Christ, what they fuck is life?!

 The next day I heard knocking, " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"The end!!! Jesus Christ, what they fuck is life?!

MORE MEEEEEEEEEEE- Anyways I hope you liked it. Boi Boi! 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃