Chapter 7

The Guy Who Always Ignore Me

Chapter 7

                Pretty Cousin's Crush

I 'am not a mrning person my mom always woke me up, so the moment I heard my mom said "honey wake up" outside at my door I go up and glance the clock beside me it's 7:30 so I walk in to the my shower room and after 15 minutes I decide to wear tight faded jeans, light color shirt and sneaker. I put a little blush on, lip gloss and mascara.

As I walk down stairs I heard my mom and dad have a little fight.

"When you will leave?" that's what I heard when I enter the kitchen "who's leaving?" I glance my dad the to my mom.

"Your dad will leave in a couple of week" my mom declares pointing at my dad I look at my dad with a questioning look "what... why...?"

"Sweetie it's just a couple of weeks I have to attend a business seminar with Mr. Grengier in Florida" my dad hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"My birthday is on next week will you be here next week?"

"Yes sweetie, I will not miss my baby girl's birthday"

"oh..you should be here before my birthday" I look at him with a puppy eyes "okay?"

"Okay" I hug my dad i will miss my dad call me drama queen but I ‘am a daddy's girl that why I will be very sad if my dad won’t make to my birthday next week

"Now eat your breakfast and you'll be late to school" my mom said as I turn my to my plate with blueberry pancake which my favorite.

I saw my brother silently eating his pancakes "you okay?, you look so sad?, you don't want your pancakes?"

I took my brother's pancake to tease him "hey, that's mine" he said taking back his pancake “but you’re not eating your pancakes"

"Come on baby boy, what it is?" i said i put my arms to my baby brother

"Jessie, don’t call me baby boy and give me back my pancakes" he look at me with a deadly glare i put my hand on the air sign that I surrender "opsss.. Sorry, so what is it?" so i decided to put his pancake back to his plate.

"You’re sad because daddy's going on a trip?" "No.. Not that.. I know daddy always had a trip and you’re the drama queen like is his not coming back" "oh..Sorry" putting my hand on my chest acting like I’m hurt "so why are you sad anyways?" I said as I ate my pancake "oh.. This pancake is heaven" i love the blueberry. He suddenly bump his head on the table so I was shock and hold his head "hey, don’t do that you'll hurt your head.. Idiot"

He look at me shyly "I had a crush at school" i look at him with wide eyes i was surprise "whoa.. My little brother has a crush" I was smiling like idiot I hug him but he push me annoyed "oh my god, then why are so sad?" I ask him looking so excited

"Stop that idiot smile on your face, she said she don’t like me" he frowned looking down on his plate

"oh..no..my little brother is broken hearted" I scooted at him and put my had around his shoulder

"you know if she says she don’t like you, well, she don't deserve my good looking handsome brother, anyways your still young and their still a lot of beautiful girls out there just enjoy your life as kids, it's normal to have a crush but don't take it too serious"

He look at me  "hey, my sis is that you or there someone inside you that I don’t know?" he knocked my forehead like it was a door i messed his hair "silly, of course it's me, your ever beautiful big sister, and why did you ask?" i said and secretly taking his favorite pancake and put in my plate