Chapter 5

The Guy Who Always Ignore Me

Chapter 5

                Dad's BestFriend's Sons

"Jessie" I turn to face my dad and put a fake smile still a bit shocked "why don’t you sit here" he tap the side of the couch where Jason was sitting politely.

I can see Justin put a smirk on his face 'ugh....why he's here?' I say to my mind "why you don't like me here?" he said looking at me I roller my eye oh.. Wait he can read my mind oh.... my face was like 'Ah' "Jessie honey close you mouth" so i close my mouth and clear my throat "uhmmm" i look at him and he still wear that smirk on his face 'you....Mmmm Jessie calm down don't let yourself get embarassed again in front of him and think about your dad, he will get mad, if don’t behave'

"Oh excuse me, what did you say?" I raise my brow as I say it then "Jessie" I heard my dad looking at me "I didn't say anything" 'wait...did I say it out load?' Geez...'  I look down and frowned and keep quiet co'z I wouldn't want to ruin my dad's mood

"it seem you know each other?" Mr. Roberts broke the silent and i answer immediatly "no we don't..." my dad look at me and his face say 'Jessie, behave' "uhmm yeah were classmate?" "oh, that's nice, you can be best friend as well" Mr. Robert says 'Oh No... I don't think so' I mentally say I can see Rafael looking at me and smiling he seem observing and enjoying the scene, he has a hazel eyes and he seem much nicer than this handsome superman I mean his brother Justine.

My moms pop her head from the kitchen door 'hey, sweetie i thought you're changing co'z I need your help here?" I jump up on my seat "oh, I..I'm sorry mom I almost forgot" remember I was going to change co'z I still wear my  school clothed "wait I'll go up and change and help you, uhm... excuse me for a second" I nodded politely to Mr. Robert.

I rush to the stairs but my feet suddenly slip, I missed two last step at the top stair so i stumble and my knees hit the wooden stairs 'Ouch'" rubbing my left knees "sweetie are okay?" my dad got up and rush to my side and see what happen, I look down and see there all looking at me worriedly I manage to smile shyly I got up quickly

"I'm okay, I'm okay...." waving my free hand "nothing happened I stumble sometimes" I laugh a little 'but ouch, that hurt' my dad grab my leg to check if i got bruise "put an ice on it later so it won't bruise okay" "yes dad i will, i'll go and change"

"you sure, your okay?" my dad walking towards me "don’t worry dad I'm fine, I’m going now" to hide my embarrassment I rush to my room i heard my dad said before closing my door  "be careful Jessie or you will bump into your door again" seriously why dad have to shout that ugh... I always get embarrassed in front of that guy my superman why am I so clumsy? my cheeks are so red right now.. Thanks to my clumsy feet and my dad.

I decided to wear a short and a nice loose printed blouse and pair sandals I just put a little lip-gloss eyeliner mascara and very little blush. I hurriedly to kitchen I didn't see where dad, Jason and Robert with his son's go.

My mom is preparing the table "hey, how can I help?" my mom glance at me "what are you wearing?" i look to her confuse "a comfortable Clothes?" "Wearing short on a dinner? honey we have guest and you should wear dress not short sweetie" "mom..... Remember I don’t wear dress" "sweetie dress is cute on you why don’t you try it this time?"

"Mom I don’t have time right now, and beside I'm comfortable in this" I protest "what is it, this time Jessie?" I heard my dad's voice I frown and I look down and let a small sign

"you know shouldn't wear short on dinner right, but, it's a bit late and we don’t want to get starve bco'z of your outfit problems, next time don’t wear that, now are we done here let's prepared the table" mom and I set up the table

The whole night is quite good, dad and Robert reminiscing the their childhood which I learn that my dad is a bit clumsy as me in his high school life, now you know whom I got my clumsiness, "like father like daughter" i say and everyone laugh except of course that cold blood creature who looks like superman

Jason was behave but a little but not to mention he's kicking my foot under the table so blurt out "What is  your problem Pig" everyone look at me and dad is furious "Jessssieeee?" 'Oh My God, dad is freaking mad' Jason smirk at me which make me more annoyed and mad. Jason embrassed me in front of my dad's guest. After that i keep my mouth shut the whole night and silently eating my meal.

When mom serve the dessert we both look so happy "wow, desert.! it's our favorite" we both declare triumphantly. And they all laughed I know I'm so childish but it's my favorite. But my dad still mad at me so i sit up straighth and eat my desert. When you get your favorite thing you act a kid right? 'oh this is heaven'

Author note

#I hope you like this chapter.. If you have anything in mind just let me know..

#Thank you for reading my story...

#sorry this chapter is short I attend my cousin's wedding.. I'm helping my bestfriends on her wedding next year well,she ask me if I could help planning her wedding, well I can't say no.. so am having a hard time making chapet 6 hope you understand.. :-) I will take few week before finish my next chapter... thank you again..