Chapter 8

The Guy Who Always Ignore Me

Chapter 8

                Cold Blood Beast AKA Justine

My cousin still bugging me to help her get close to Justin, ugh. Why me? She can manage to get close to those guys even without my help. She cute, pretty and bubbly and she a girl we're every guy want to be his girlfriend.

I'm finishing my home assignment when i heard a knock from my mom "Hey, sweetie Lisa is here" Lisa appeared in my room "hi, couz what's up?" she lay down on my bed "so I will leave you too to have a girl bonding and I’ll prepare a snack for you guys" "thanks aunt" "thank mom" my mom smile and shut the door.

I sign 'what does she want now?' i turn around to look at her, still laying on my bed "you know, you don't need me, you can get him if you want, your pretty and good looking" she rose and look at me with a puppy eyes "please, couz I really like Justine" she stand up and walking around my room she put her hands onto her chest "i never felt this before" the she stop in front of me and grab my hand "please I need you help this is my wish for my upcoming birthday"

i open my mouth to say but I shut it again, I put a big sign "alright, but i don't want to get involve with it, okay? after this, no more Justine, okay?" she hug me she jump like she won a grand price in a sweepstake "yes" then she hug me so tight "Okay, thanks couz your amazing" then she pull away "yeah, thanks".

"I'll go down aunt is making cupcake, a blueberry cupcake" "wait... you say blueberry cupcake?" "yup" "uhmmm yummy let's go" i run outside my room and rush down stairs "Hey wait for me" Lisa is running after me.

I'm outside my room's last subject when Lisa appear in front of me and says "So when will we start?" " I confusedly ask her "huh, why,what we are going to do?" "Justine" she make 'duh' face, i slap my forehead 'what i got myself into?' "okay tomorrow after my math class?" it's a question statement boc'z I'm not sure what i am saying  "come over i will introduce you to him" 'Hope he will not ignore me'  "really coz?, Yes" she shout with a high pitch tone jumping and hugging me tight i put my hand cover my ear to prevent eardrum destruction. She kisses my cheeks and say "Bye couz see you tomorrow" she walks away happily.

"Hey, what was that?" Amy pop out her head beside me "oh shit, you scare me" she put her arms around my shoulder and say "sorry I scared you, what's your cousin wants anyway?" she used her lips to point Lisa 

"nothing, she only want to get close and to know, Justine" i put a stress on the last word then we started walking through the locker "how will you do it?, are you and Justine are friends?" we stop in front of the locker and I sign I turn to looked at her "truth is I don't know, Were not even friends only our dads" she slap her hand on my locked like she's mad "then why did you say Yes?" raising her eyebrow then she put her arms cross on her chest. "She’s annoying me and she never stop pestering me" "that it? That the reason you say YES?" she shout on my face "hey I’m not death no need to shout" she lean on the locker and trying herself to be calm. "okay, anyway it's your problem not mine" this girl is weird i thought she will say 'i will help you' then why she acting like she don't care this girl is really a bipolar "thank you for giving me an discouragement" i pout a scram smile and just rolled her eyes.

I open my locker and put my books in there and grab my things to get ready to go home. When Amy spoke again "hey look who's here" I look at her then turn to where she is looking. "Justin is surrounded with lots of screaming fan girls" she whispers in my ear 'oh no. looks like I’ll be in trouble if I come near him' "uhu, I think I need to tell my cousin I can't do it" I say and still looking at the guy who's surrounded by wild girls.