Chapter 12

Exciting things happen in this chapter also I'm sorry it took so bloody long for me to update but in my defense my life is an absolute train wreck

;;;

I'm woken up by a shuffling next to me and I open my eyes to see Gavin still asleep, tears streaming down his face and he's moving around restlessly, obviously having a nightmare. I hold him close to my chest, unsure of what to do, and after a few minutes his eyes fly open and he shoots up, looking around and breathing heavy.

"Gav?" I whisper and he jumps, looking at me. His eyes full of pain and fear.

"Gav it's okay. I'm here. I got you." I say, pulling him slowly to my chest and I notice he's shaking. He buries his face in my chest and I run my fingers through his hair, trying to relax him.

"You're safe now. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." I whisper in his ear and eventually he stops crying. He looks up at me and I wipe his tears away with my thumb before cupping his cheek.

"Go back to sleep boi, I got you, you're okay." I whisper, not wanting to wake the guys. Gavin nods before he buries himself back into my side.

"Shh, go to sleep." I whisper and I kiss the top of his head before pulling him as close to me as possible. Gavin falls asleep within a few minutes, but I don't fall asleep again properly just in case Gavin has another bad dream.

It's around 7am when Geoff wakes up.

"Mornin." I whisper and he looks at the clock, rubbing his eye, then looks at me and frowns.

"The fuck you awake this early for?" He mumbles.

"Gav had a nightmare and it woke me up and I just didn't go back to sleep." I say and Geoff nods, looking at Gavin, whose face is buried in my neck, his nose pressed against my neck and his lips near my collar bone and I can feel his calm breathing blow across my skin and I wish I could sleep like this every night.

"Cause you were worried about him?" Geoff asks as if it isn't obvious.

"Course I am. He woke up shaking. It didn't take too long to calm him down though, thank fuck." I say and Geoff smiles sadly.

"It's weird. I've never seen anyone more in love than you two are and yet you haven't even told each other. I mean, you are never like this, not even with Ray, and you are so protective over Gav. And he wont let anyone apart from you touch him anymore, he even flinched when Jack gave him his drink yesterday." He says and I frown slightly.

"Do you have a point?" I ask and Geoff shrugs.

"I just don't see how you two aren't together yet. I mean you're literally together and everyone knows apart from the two of you. Take right now for example. If anyone walked in here whether they knew you two or not they would absolutely think you were a couple, the way Gav wanted to talk to you yesterday, the way he only lets you touch him, the way you are jealous of anyone who goes within 10 foot of Gavin and the way you look at each other when you think no one's looking, you're so fucking in love. It's almost a shame that you haven't told each other yet." He says and I sigh.

"I can hardly tell him now can I? After what happened to him yesterday I can't just tell him I love him." I say and Geoff raises an eyebrow.

"Why not? He needs to know now more than ever that we're here for him and that we love him." Geoff says and I bite my lip. He has a point, I'm just so fucking terrified to tell him. Geoff smirks smugly at me and I glare at him.

The guys wake up eventually and decide to go and get breakfast whilst I tell them I'll wait for Gavin to wake up. A few minutes after the guys leave the room Gavin shoots up and looks around, rubbing his sleepy eyes.