_12_ B & G

* Ashton POV *
" mom I don't feel well " I said walking 🚶🏻 downstairs entering a room filled with disrespectful creatures.
If you haven't guessed by now me and the boys are not really in good terms. ( sip the tea 🐸 ☕️ ppl ) I blame hunter and Brandon for the reasons to why Alexander had left . It's been 3 years without her . 3 years that I have neglected 😩 them . I want nothing to do with people who can not respect ✊ a women for who she is .
" you do look 👀 awfully pale " mom said inspecting my face.
"Hunter dear darling could you please take Ashton to the doctors " mom asked .
" what no I do not want to be seen with that " I argued .
" ok 👌🏻 mom I will take him " Hunter said putting his shoes on .
" this is not fair " I protested
" life's not fair , now grow up Ashton " mom said and walked away .
* Alexander POV *
"Come on rosella we have the leave now to the doctors."I told my two year old who quite frankly actually wanted to go to the doctors today. Probably cause they give her stickers and toys to play with .
___________________________
Just when we were done ✅ at the hospital I saw him .
Hunter !
Why God Why now ?
I look at Rosella who was eating her snack that I had given her . I need to hide I cannot let him see me . I especially can't let him see Rosella .
His daughter that he did not want from day one .
" Rosella we are going to go out the long way ok " I said trying to act calm about the fact that my ex husband is their and that he is about to find out that I actually kept that child 👶🏻 which he had told me to kill from day one .
" okay 👌🏻 mommy " she simply said .
" No Rosella that is not the back way " she bumped into him .
"Princess please look where your going "
*hunter POV *
" princess 👸🏻 please look where your going" I said referring to a young girl who had bumped into me .
"Sorwey " she said clearly not saying sorry right . She was adorable I kinda wished that she was mine . I am pretty sure I have seen that face somewhere I just can't put my finger on it.
" where's you daddy and mommy " I said to the child 👶🏻.
" mommy says that daddy is a man whore because he left when he found out that mommy was going to have me ." She said with confidence.
She reminds me of Alexander.
" so where is your mommy " I asked
" she's there " she pointed towards a girl ' ALEXANDER!
Now I know ! This girl she is my daughter the very same girl that I saw in my dreams.
Wait hold up , Alex told our daughter that I was a man whore ?
"Oh hey 👋🏻 " Alexander said coming up to us and taking our daughters hand 🤚 a.  " Rosella we have to leave now bye random strangers talking to MY daughter " Alexander said walking away
So my daughters name is Rosella?
Rosella Ross Rowland ! R.R.R
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I saw her today .
It seems like it had been forever .
She looks better than before.
I asked her how she was going .
I'd picked her out over any girl I'm with.
I can't even look 👀 at her without crying 😭.i told her I miss her .
I meant it. I love her 🌺🌸🌹.
I held her for the last time . Then went home and cried . I lost her .
*Alexander POV *
I saw him today.
I wonder if he still cares. I couldn't stop ✋ staring at him. I asked him about his new girlfriend. He's probably really happy now 😀😃😄😁😆☺️😊😌😩😓😭.  He couldn't even look 👀 at me. He didn't mean it . He doesn't mean it . He loves his new girlfriend. He gave me a friendly hug . Then I went home and cried. I loved him !

__________________________
Word count: 637
Dose hunter want Rosella?! Time will tell .
Make sure to vote comment and follow me .
Love you xoxo 😘