_18_ Ryan & Wait BRANDON!!!

* Alexander pov * 

" Rise and shine, " the dirty blonde hair boy said.  

"How old are you, " I asked out of the blue. 

" 20," he simply replied while unknotting the rope which my arm was tied to the chair. 

" What no way! You look like your about 17," I was shocked at how old he was.  

" Ha yeah, Adam and I are the same age.  we were actually from the same kindergarten. friends ever since." he said 

"Who's um Adam," I asked confused to who he was talking about. 

" Oh the guy who pinned you against the wall yesterday," he said. he pulled another chair and sat next to me. I took this moment to take in all his falters. There really wasn't that much. He looked like an innocent person who will never hurt a fly. 

" Ugh him. What's your name? sorry I didn't ask before. " I said realising that I didn't even know this kid I mean mans, he's 20, name. 

" Oh my name is Edward, but please don't call me that call me ummmmm Jhonson" a smile appeared on his face when saying Jhonson. 

" Ok EDWARD." I was mocking him for having that name. I mean Edward. The name really did not suit him not gonna lie. 

" ha ha ha very funny. Your gonna have to come and eat with us," he said while grabbing my hand and rubbing it. 

this reminded me of Hunter. whenever I was stressed Hunter would get my hand and rub it. 

" Do I have to?" I asked 

" Yeah, you do. after you eat you can go see your daughter," Edward said. 

Oh yeah, Rosella. How could I forget that my own daughter was here?  

" wait, you guys are gonna let me see her?" I asked. I was so confused I thought that they were meant to keep me locked up. just like in jail. just like they do in those what's it called oh yeah wattpad stories 

I went in and found a granola bar box. I took one and walked away. I found a random room. There was a bed and I instantly crashed. oh, how I missed sleeping in a bed. 

* Ryan pov * 

I was done eating and went to my room. when I walked in I saw the girl that we have kept locked in. she was sleeping on my bed. I took off my shirt and laid next to her. I was so tempted to Rape her but I just couldn't. she had a child. I wouldn't like it if someone raped my mom so why should I do it to her. she probably has a husband out there who is probably looking for her. she probably has a family out there as well. whatever happens, i need her and her daughter to leave it is not safe for them here. She turned around and faced me. 

" Are you going to hurt me?" she asked. 

" NO," I said. I wanted her to be comfortable around me see me as her brother. any brother would help their little sister so I am willing to be that brother in this situation. I am willing to take risks.  

" Can I ask you something ?" she asked 

" Yeah anything," I said. 

she brought out a piece of paper out. It was the list. 

" Who is this? whats his last name?" she asked pointing to  Brandon's name. 

"Oh, that's Brandon Rowland. he's the one who kidnapped Your daughter made her come here. Made us kidnapped you. and basically told us we had to make you suffer. CRAP I WASN'T MEANT TO TELL YOU THAT. oh well, you don't know who he is so it's ok. " I said relaxing 

She got up and slammed the door. I followed her 

* Alexander pov * 

WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO BRANDON. I AM HIS SISTER - IN -LAW. WHY WOULD HE MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS. 

  I ran to the kitchen where the rest of the boys were... 

" HOW THE HELL DO YOU  KNOW WHO BRANDON IS!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs. 

" chill he's our friend. How do you know who he is?" Edward said walking up to me. 

" HE'S HUNTERS BROTHER!" I SHOUTED BREAKING INTO TEARS. 

"Yeah and what?! " the boy from the room said ( Ryan). 

" HUNTERS MY HUSBAND " I SHOUTED 

ALL: HUSBAND!!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOO DRAMA. 

sorry, i put madisons song in here but you can't like it was good. 

another plot twist!

hope you guys like it make sure to 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

and FOLLOW ME  if you haven't 

and wattpad is finally working for me. ( i also found out that my mom reads this book and is obsessed with it so I have to keep it PG. I see you, mom, you're not slick. )

word count: 831 

love you xoxoxo